Ch 36.

Disclaimer:  I do not own anything (Picture, Video, or Show/Anime)

~

Daichi's Quirk: Green Whip (Green colored variation of Black Whip)

Shiro's Quirk: Intimidation (Can make people around him feel overwhelmingly scared, paranoid, and anxious(The opposite of Hikage's Quirk))

Hana's Quirk: Push (An extremely powerful gravity/telekinesis Quirk that pushes things away from her(The opposite in almost every way to Inko's Quirk))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Izuku glanced up as All For One entered the room, placing a tray down before taking a seat on the desk in the room. He just gave his past self a glare, but didn't make a movement or comment as he waited to see what the man would ask. Did it count as self-hatred if you hated a past version of you....while being fused with another person?

"So Izuku Shinomori, son of the only One For All user I never managed to kill." All For One drawled out, a smirk on their face." Your options are fairly simple....Join me and I will leave your friends and family alone...I guarantee it."

He hesitated, he knew that when he promised something even before he was fused with the original Izuku...he always meant it. However so much had changed with his past self, they he wasn't positive that he could trust them to act as he would have. This was however the only option he had left, at least that he had control over.

Taking a quick glance at Ichiro he frowned, he had promised his new little brother that they would be rescued. He had to at least buy time for that to occur, even if it meant playing into what his past self wanted.

"Fine...I will do as you ask." Izuku stated, trying to shove his emotions into a box for the time being, knowing that All For One would ask him to commit horrible acts as a test.

All For One's smiled, but it wasn't a nice one and it was filled with malice and satisfaction.

It was obvious he was imagining the looking on All Might and Hikage's face when he revealed that he had turned Izuku into their little puppet. He wouldn't give them the satisfaction, this was simply an act and he would play his part until he got a chance to escape with Ichiro.

"Wonderful, please follow me." All For One gestured to the door." This will continue being your room, so you don't have to worry about being away from the boy for too long."

"Yes, sir." Izuku said in response and followed the Super-Villains direction, forcing himself to not look back towards Ichiro. It hurt, but he had to protect them and play the game, it was a battle of wits now.

The only question being....who was truly in charge or the game....and who was falling into a trap?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hikage had lived a good twenty or so years alone in the woods.

But even before he had isolated himself, he hadn't ever been keen on relationships. No, he wasn't asexual...it's just whenever he tried to get into a relationship he always suffered from Danger Sense that would leave him panicking in his bedroom and unable to leave. It was often painful and most people didn't want to deal with that in a relationship, it was depressing but there wasn't anything he could do.

The one thing Hikage had never expected to have was a family, he couldn't stay in a relationship so how would he possibly have kids. He could barely take care of himself before he isolated himself, just because his Quirk debilitated him so badly. So how would he have been expected to care for a child, then he died due to the Quirk he had been given only a couple months after giving it to Banjo.