Chapter 1: Mom

I waited for my moms arrival. Its like my everyday thing for me to wait for her after I come back from school.

My mom is a 'reporter' and dad's a 'florist.'

I always kept my low profile at school trying my best to avoid the unwanted attention.

I live in 'busan.'

I am an average looking girls with an average family, Me, mom and dad leading a happy life.

I was bullied in middle school so I started to act tough and strong and got good grades and later joined high school in a very competitive school of busan.

In high school I wanted to prove to my parents that I am worth it and the money they spend on my education won't be wasted.

My thoughts were cut off at the sound of the door unlocking, "It's Mom."

I went to her almost running and hugged her tight with a smile.

Dad Came from behind and she spoke.

Mom: yeobu..I had a very tiring day.

She turned to me asking

Mom: How was your day at school,y/n?

Y/n: Just like every other day mom *Smile*.

Mom: Tomorrow I'll be going to seoul as I have discovered some great news to represent on national TV.
.
.

Mom is one of the successful reporters of Korea, she had to go to different places to cover the news.

This time it's Seoul again. I don't like moms job but being a reporter was her dream so dad let her follow her dreams.

Dad: When will you come back, honey?

Mom: Maybe a day or two, it won't take long I'll be back before you know it *She teased*.

Dad: *Chuckle*
.
.
.

I was unable to sleep probably because I have final exams in few days, I made my way to my study table and planned a timetable for studying.

I went outside of my room to have some water and I saw Mom working late at night on her computer trying to gather Information on some people.

I asked

Y/n: Mom who are they?

She turned to me and she looked frightened haha! I just scared her.

She probably thought I was some ghost at night. I laughed at her reaction.

Mom: You just scared me you little devil!

She came closer to me, tickling.

Y/n: Oh my god mom! I am sorry I am sorry hahahaha!

I couldn't control my laughter and we both bursted into laughter.

Mom: why are you awake at late night?oh my daughter have final exams I completely forgot about it, studying late again?

*I nodded*

You will do fine, you are my daughter Mrs Kims daughter you can get through anything.

"All I ask you is to never give up on anything in your Life or be scared to tell people what's right."

"Always try to stop when something wrong is happening Infront of you."

You know this is what I do as a reporter, I try to show up bad people to the world and make people aware of their wrong doings and those bad people get the punishment they deserve.

Dad was standing, leaning on the door listening to my mom and smiling.

My mom, though being a very busy person, she always showed me what's right and what wrong. What to do in a difficult situation. Which many working Moms fail to teach their children.

She even helped me in the middle school when I was bullied.

I am so blessed to have such a strong woman as 'MY MOM.'
.
.
.

I was in my school the other day. Some boys of my class tried to pick on me.

Many of them are well aware who my mom is and they kept their distance from me.

I have no friends and I also don't need any friends. It's better to be alone than have fake friends.

I was looking through my phone and I was proud to see my mom. She was talking about the powerful people of Korea. Revealing their wrong doings... Bad people ha!

These people, about them she was searching the previous day at midnight.

Later that day, I walked home from my school and I saw crowd infront of my house.

I wonder what's going on, the atmosphere got intense as I moved closer and closer.

People chatting with each other and their faces looked shocked.

They looked at me with sympathy in their eyes.

I entered my house and I froze on my spot at what was infront of me.

"IT WAS MY MOM LOOKING LIFELESS IN A COFFIN HER BODY IS COVERED IN A WHITE CLOTH"