Chapter 11: Powerful

Jungkook pov:
Nayeon is busy with her dad, family work shits! Anyways I was not in mood to DO IT today.
.
.
I wore my black coat, black cap and black mask, with my bag and went to a place.

More Like my place "THE UNDERWORLD

More Like my place "THE UNDERWORLD."
.
.
.
.
.
Y/n pov:
I was on my bed thinking about today. He doesn't know right? If he would have known it's me, He would have definitely gave a different look at me. Maybe he doesn't know and the guy his name was Jackson, he did not say anything, thank god.

Even though I didn't get caught, he still somehow got to know me. All I wanted was to stay away from all the mess.

It was like a Final warning to me, I need get myself together and never ever get involved with him.

Or else My happy college life will be ruined.

What's with everyone talking about his smile?! There's another side to him, other than the devil's side. When he smiles he looks so innocent like a baby but he's Not.

"I need to AVOID him from this moment on."
.
.
.
I missed my mom, it's been more than a Year since her death. I drifted to sleep by replacing my memories of Jungkook to hers.

.
.
.

I was getting ready to go to College, I tried a new hairstyle some makeup and a beautiful dress.

No No, I then wore a track suit with a messy bun. Better to be a Tom-boy for the time being.

At college, No one cared to look my way. This is what I wanted. There she is, she came to hug me. I hugged her back.

Me and Jennie went to class.
.
.
.

Lisa: let's play a quiz.

Jennie: sure.

Jisoo: Okay tell me the name of our countries president.

Rose: "Moon jae-in."

Y/n: A drama with 7 male leads?

Lisa: Moon lovers.

Rose: An actress whose name starts with R?

..I said Ruisa yang, which was the first name that came into my mind.

Y/n: Ruisa Yang.

We were enjoying playing, Jennie didn't knew much and It was so funny her predictions weren't even close to the questions to which we all giggled while playing.

But as soon as I this actress name came up, their face looked sad as if some memory of her crossed their minds.

I asked what's wrong?

Lisa: It was Ruisa right?

Jennie: Yeah I remember.

I did not get them I asked again what wrong?!

Lisa: You are probably aware that she is one of the most beautiful actresses in the korean film industry.

Y/n: Yeah!!

Lisa: Jungkook wanted her. Like he wanted all the girls he put his eyes on.

Jungkook have dated all the actresses he found pretty and Ruisa yang was one of them.

Ruisa was such a famous and amazing actress. But after her scandal with Jungkook one night, her whole career was destroyed in seconds.

And Jungkook didn't even care to take care of that situation despite of having enough power to stop the scandal.

Jisoo: "Isn't it obvious after using her he would not care or even look her way."

Lisa: Yeah but that's just so cruel. He even went to abroad to have a pleasant night with some actresses and models by throwing money.

Y/n pov: why does Jungkook have to ruin my amazing time with my friends. They have witnessed a lot. I can see it in their faces.

Jennie: You guys I heard Jungkook is the leader of some mafia.

Few months ago when he turned 18, he was appointed as the Leader of it.

It's said that he murdered few of the people when he was 18 few months back, it's just a rumour or the truth no one knows. he murdered out of his anger and rage was the rumour and of course he can get through this crime easily with his fathers power.

He's been this way since he Lost his mother to cancer when he was 12.

Y/n: What!!!
.
.
.

I lost my mom at 16, don't know what he must have gone through that time and became a heartless man.

No wonder why everyone is scared of him, he really is very powerful.

I avoided him as much as I can, he didn't use voilence much, he was just around random girls all the time. Especially Nayeon, Momo and Sana.