Chapter 66: Truth reveal?!

We were busy in our lives but every night we meet, we sleep together, that's what I always wait for everyday, just to go sleep in his arms.

It was a weekend, finally a day I was hoping to see after stressful workdays.

Jungkook is busy even on weekends but he tries his best to come early and spend the day with me.

He did come early at 12 am. I was on couch watching some movie as I was bored.

He jumped on the couch beside me, rested his head on my lap. There was this question roaming Inside my head for so long now.

Y/n: jungkook.

Jungkook: hmm?

Y/n: Why do you wanna marry me?

Moving his head from my lap he sat looking at me confused.

Y/n: I mean, why me?! I am not even rich or from a good family like yours. Many rich guys marry to rich beautiful women from royal families right?! and I am just a middle class family belonging girl.

He took a deep sign.

Jungkook: Don't you know, I LOVE you and want to marry only you. I really don't care what background you come from. I love My y/n the way she is. She don't need to be from a royal family to be my wife.

The REASON WHY I'VE BEEN WORKING SO HARD ON MY START UP IS, I WANNA SHOW YOU, THAT YOUR MAN IS CAPABLE OF STANDING ON HIS OWN FEET, YOUR MAN IS CAPABLE OF STARTING A FAMILY AND GIVE OUR KIDS THE BEST.

My life is complete with you, without you I feel empty and useless.

If I wouldn't have met you Y/n, trust me I would have been the greatest and terrifying Mafia leader of all times who would not settle down with one women. You knew it all from the beginning right?! How I actually was so voilent and clueless of the beautiful world and the beautiful things and did what I liked. With you I notice these beauty of the world. You showed me that Light.

Y/n: That actually gave me goosebumps.

Jungkook: hahahhaah! So you know now why I wanna marry you.

Y/n: Certainly Yes.

Jungkoom: Oh I remember. I've been arranging a meeting of us with my dad. I have met your dad, but you haven't met mine.

Let's meet him so that we can discuss further about the marriage.

Y/n: I am nervous, I don't even know if he'll like me.

Jungkook: Don't be, even if he doesn't like you I don't give a damn and marry you no matter what! You see that ring on your finger it's made for you, it means that your are mine.

Y/n: My possessive husband!!

He froze.

Jungkook: Can you say that again? Please! *Puppy eyes*

Y/n: Nah-ah..

Jungkook:So you are asking for trouble aren't you?

Y/n: Noo!!!

He came to me tickling again..seriously this Man I hate him but I Love him hahahaha!
.
.
.
.
.

I got ready, in an elegant beautiful dress as I'll be meeting JEON JUNGMIN, Jungkooks dad.

Jungkook: Babe, It was so hard to get an appointment with him. Seriously a Son have to have an appointment to meet his father.

Being a business man and a politician is a pain in Ass.