Chapter 10: Helped

What Jennie said, Is right but I still wanted to help the guy, maybe he's unable to standup.

I need to HELP him somehow, Without being noticed.

It's break and everyone rushed to the canteen, some to the restrooms. Jennie was not around either. I looked around, no one in view atleast not Jeon jerkook.

I went near the guy on the floor slowly. I told him "You should get cleaned up, let me take you to the infirmary to dress your wounds."

He chuckled..

....: Don't get yourself involved with me as long as you want "Jungkook to ruin you."

Here I am trying to help him but he just..

Y/n: Jungkook isn't around, get up let's go.

He wasn't moving an inch. I bend down to him and took his hand gently and put it around my shoulder and helped him get up.

He got up slowing with a gasp and trembling voice of pain. I took him to the nurse.

I covered my face with my hairs which are not tied into a messy bun anymore but open so that whoever notice me won't be able to recognise in case I was caught helping Jungkooks target or whatever.

and the nurse, she immediately took care of him. I stayed for a while and asked him to take care and he wasn't grateful to me at all.

I said I'll be leaving, before leaving I tied my messy bun, damn why is it so hard to tie it, I opened my hair again tieing back into a messy bun.

Jackson pov: Don't know what she will get out of helping me. Nothing but trouble. Act of kindness in this Hell of a college won't last long and she will be the same like others try to keep a low profile soon.

She opened her hair infront of me from a messy bun and let her hair fall down to her back. They were very long and beautiful.. I can't believe I am thinking about it right now while the nurse is dressing my wounds.

.
.
.
.

Y/n pov:

The day went fine, no trouble. Since I helped that guy I've been having a fear, that I'll be in trouble which I not want to be in.

But it's almost time for the college to end today and nothing happened maybe I won't get in trouble all I did was help someone and God would never make my life problematic for an act of kindness I did right.

Me and Jennie are now outside walking to the gates and there is a huge crowd. Is some celebrity at the college. Making my way through the crowd I looked excitedly expecting some Kpop idols or Actors. Only to be froze on my stop at the view.

It was the GUY I HELPED TODAY, with all the white bandages on his body. And he is held by collar by JEON JUNGKOOK.

I heard their conversation..

Jungkook: I heard someone helped you and took you to the infirmary. Tell me who it was!!
I heard it from one of guy who mentioned a women taking you to the infirmary.

Jackson: .......Silent.......

Jungkook: How about, I'll leave you alone if you give me her name..

Jackson: ........silent......

Jungkook: Tell me already. Trust me I'll leave you. Your weak body won't be able to take my hits anyway. Say the name already.

Jackson: .......silent.......
.
.
I grabbed the Hem of my dress totally freaking out, knowing if he tells about me. It's over for me. But again he don't know my name but he took a good look at my face.

Suddenly the injured guy looked at me with no expression on his face. Oh no I am DEAD!

But he was silent the whole time. Suddenly he was punched on face with which he met ground. He then spit the blood vomit. Why?! Just why?! are you so heartless to hit an injured guy, Jungkook. How heartless can you be?! I was almost tearing up.

Maybe if I didn't get involved he wouldn't have been hurt. I need to go stop Jungkook from going any further.

I was moving forward but Jennie grabbed me tight from behind.

Jennie: No! No! No! Get back here.

I turned to see Jennie stopping me to go any further.

Jungkook just signed and said

Whoever It is YOU ARE SAFE *EVIL CHUCKLE* CAUSE JACKSON JUST WON'T SAY THE NAME OF HIS SAVIOUR. BUT DON'T THINK YOU WILL BE SAFE  CAUSE YOU ARE IN MY TERITORY.

I was hearing everything he said as he stopped, I looked at him and his stare was right on me.

Does he know. DOES HE KNOW???!! There's no way he could know. 

His stare at me was not a glare or intense one. It was different. he was illuminating a different vibe not the dark vibe.

He was noticing my shivering figure.

He came closer to me asking WAS IT YOU?!

I JUST LOOKED AT HIM WITH WIDE EYES NOT ABLE TO SAY ANYHING AS NO WORDS WERE COMING OUT IN FRONT OF A BEAST.

A prey and a beast!!! That's what we looked like at this moment.

But soon he chuckled with a "SMILE".

Don't get so worked up I was Just kidding he exclaimed

Don't get so worked up I was Just kidding he exclaimed. He then left the crowd.

The crowd of the students:

Never seen him smile that way before.

Yeah Never seen him smile that way before.

Never seen him smile that way before.
.
.

All of the students stares were now at me. Jennie quickly pulled me out of the crowd.

Jennie: Don't worry he just likes to pick on women. He pulls pranks like this all the time. But y/n do you know.. I have seen and noticed Jungkook since middle school.. He never smiled that way ever to anyone you know.

He always had an angry face and a fake smile around the girls. As if he is trying to smile everytime.

But today what I saw was a very genuine smile of him ever.
.
.
.
.
.
Jungkook pov:

"Her expression when I pulled a prank on her Just made my day" *Chuckle*

By the way who is she. I don't know....Oh the NEW FACE.

Later, I called nayeon to come over to my place.

.........................................................................
Please ignore the mistakes, It's my second ff and I did put efforts in describing the story but my grammar is not good and English is my 2nd language which I rarely speak honestly.