Chapter 40: I want More

I don't know what happened, It was so suffocating and I went unconscious after that I don't remember anything until I woke up and the person who saved me was 'JEON JUNGKOOK.'

He was so angry the whole day, he didn't talk to anyone whoever tried to talk to him, he got rude and mean.

We had a pool party at the hotel, it's already night and the sky has changed it's colour, I could see a full moon from the window it's just so beautiful.

I changed into Pink for the pool party.

Jennie wanted to talk to me about something Important

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Jennie wanted to talk to me about something Important.

I went to the party and talked to Jinyoung.

His eyes were fixed on the ground, he must blame himself for leaving me there in the waters.

Jinyoung:
Y/n.. I am sorry, the waves were too high and I Lost you, I was such a coward I just left you there. I am really sorry.

Y/n:
It's fine Jinyoung, it wasn't your fault don't blame yourself.

He was very upset about it.

Y/n:
I forgive you my friend, look I am alive I am breathing, I am fine.

Jinyoung: Thank you for forgiving me.

By the way, isn't the guy who saved you is Jeon Jungkook, I almost didn't recognise him.

Y/n: How do you know Jungkook?

Jinyoung: He's a famous person in Korea, for being the son of the rich businessman and politician. Jungkook is also into Mafia business. Is he your boyfriend?

Y/n: Omg No. We just go to the same university.
.
.
.

After talking to Jinyoung I went ahead to Jennie.

She was with her boyfriend ofcourse. Soon she grabbed my arm and took me to a quiet place as she wanted to talk something Important to me.

Jennie: Y/n, do you know Jungkook is INTERESTED in you.

Y/n: What No, there's no way.

Jennie: Girl I am telling you Jungkook looked so worried and I even noticed he cried when he saw you not breathing. I have never seen him that way.

Y/n: I don't think so, you are mistaken.

Jennie: I have known him since middle school, he never cared for anyone like he does to you, didn't you notice he's been close to you recently. I think he LIKES you.

Y/n: I don't know.
.
.

What jennie said Jeon jungkook would Like me, there's no way. I shrugged those thoughts away and didn't think much about it.

But I need to go talk to him, atleast thank him for saving my Life.

He was not in the party, I tried to find him, there he is all alone drinking. Will it be right to go talk to him?!
.
.
.
.
.