Chapter 4: My New life

It's been 2 months, we now moved to seoul to a very good community. People there are so friendly.

Some of the people work in chicken restaurants, some young people do part time jobs. Some are having their own houses and Good Jobs. The people around me were very hardworking and caring. I am grateful to be a part of this society.

I've been arranging things I got admission in Hanyang University. People were shock as it's Impossible for anyone to get in, unless they have absolutely good grades.

Only Rich kids with connections, politicians, businessman heirs are able to get the admission which I came to know later, so they do admit the Rich people for Money.

In busan my family was so small and here in seoul my family is so big, maybe there's a reason for everything to happen like I moved to seoul to meet these amazing people who are like my family.

And tomorrow will be my first day going to Hanyang University.

I looked myself infront of the mirror, I looked so bright and healthy in this white coloured dress.

I am not into fashion much, or even try to look beautiful cause I don't want any attention

My only plan is to graduate from this university as it's gonna be good for my career.

Father dropped me to the college which was pretty far from home. I bid bye to dad and entered the huge gates of the college.

My mouth widened at how huge and beautiful this place is. Like a completely different place like a palace, I could see the students around some skating, some are sitting on the grass with their friends and girlfriends. Some walking around trying to find their ways in this maze. College is just like a maze, and finding our classes or any other rooms like library, gym, swimming pool is a little difficult.

Right now I need to hurry and get into my class

Right now I need to hurry and get into my class. How am I supposed to find it? I looked around at the maps that were displayed in some distance and was able to find my class soon.

But the college is Not what I expected it to be.

On my way to the class room I have witnessed things that I shouldn't. Some guys in tattoos having dark vibes and they looked like preverts. It's a good thing no one cares about me or even look my way cause all the girls here are more fashionable and beautiful than me.

Not to mention, they must have put hours to just look that way everyday. Well this is college not some fashion show, Is it?

I saw couples making out. All look like extremely rich kids. I can assume by their behaviours. Most of the rich kids are spoilt brats here.

I never thought I could see all these, on my way to the class, some girls were smoking, taking drugs. I had such a bad experience. But I shouldn't be disappointed I was just at the wrong place at the wrong time. I am sure I'll definitely find Many good things in this College.

I reached my class and my class-mates they all were very beautiful like as if I just entered among the crowd of idols. Girls were beautiful and boys were handsome, I suppose I'll be the only average looking girl of this class. I sat in the very first seat nervously as their eyes tried to read me. Later they did their own business.

Soon we were asked to assemble in a hall, as principal wanted to welcome all of us to this new college life.