Chapter 23: Ghost 2

"I look not less than a GHOST."

They all started giggling at me. They took my photos. I let them do whatever. After 15 minutes I asked.

Y/n: Are you done yet?

I received no response and I stood up trying to wash my face by tucking strands of hair behind my ears.

When I tried to wash it, hardly any product was removed.

Momo: What to do, it'll only be removed by a makeup remover and I don't have one.

All the others said neither do we.

I know, they did this on purpose. I washed my face again just a little makeup was removed but I still looked like a ghost.

I wanted to get out of the restroom, I asked for my hair band.

Momo: No need let your hair fall this way, complete ghost look suits you.

Giving up, I went ahead not caring how I look all the others in the corridor laughed at me taking pictures.

I really thought they would pity me, if I was sick or fainted all of a sudden but I was wrong.

Jungkook pov:
It's break, but where is y/n I couldn't find her. I waited for her in the classroom and a girl with beautiful hair covering her face entered, who is she? Wait that dress isn't that what y/n wore today.

 I waited for her in the classroom and a girl with beautiful hair covering her face entered, who is she? Wait that dress isn't that what y/n wore today

That's y/n. I have never seen her with hairs fall back always she used to have a messy bun. Those hairs don't look fake like all the others girls. That's for sure.

And her face looked like someone did a makeup on her.

Following her came few students taking her pictures. What's happening?!

Momo came to me and said look  Jungkook, y/n she looks so funny.

I was pissed I didn't ask anyone to do anything to her after what happened to her yesterday (Fainted).

I looked at her Annoyingly and asked harshly "Did I ask you to do it?"

She looks disappointed, so I just took a deep breath and said you did a good job with a fake smile.

I went to y/n, she was trying to hide her face with her hairs.

Jungkook: What's there to hide, you look the same every day with or without makeup

Y/n: I already had enough of insult. Do you really have to make fun of me now.

She looks upset. I Gulped as I looked at her and her hairs I didn't knew she would look so pretty this way. Not only me but other boys are attracted to it. Can this be possible, can a man be attracted to girls hair well of course. Women are really something, they are effortlessly beautiful with Long hairs. I

Jungkook: Oh girl, I didn't come here to insult you. Take it..

I had a hair band of one of the girl from last night in my pocket which I handed her, not wanted other to drool over her hairs. That makeup looked fine as most of it was removed.

She was taking it from my hand, she looked grateful for it but I didn't let her take it.

Jungkook: Aha, if u want this hair band..

I held it in air...

Jungkook: Need a creepy smile of yours just like the ghosts in the movies.

She looked at me with anger clearly visible in those dark eyes with brown shades. I smiled at her.

Jungkook: Come on. It's easy, the hair band you'll get once you do that and no one is looking this way *Whisper*.

She gave me a faint smile and I couldn't control my laughter but soon she snatched the hair band from me and tied her hair.

Not into a messy bun but into a High ponytail.

And her slim and long neck was visible, I felt a sudden urge this instance to bite her, suck her, kiss her neck. I Gulped trying to stop thinking too much and immediately left.

I took deep breathe continuously, what is seriously wrong with me?!

As I looked back at her this song suddenly clicked in my brain out of no where, which makes no sense. What's seriously wrong with me!!

Jungkook, she ain't dead to think about this song I said to myself. Guess I am out of my mind seriously.