Chapter 6: Taehyung

"Jungkook" or "Cookbook" or "Junglebook" whatever his name is I have nothing to with him or his power. I always tried to stay in low profile because I was bullied in middle school.

Jennie: Hahaha Oh my good  Nice names! To be given to the Devil.

I smiled with her..

I just made her laugh and made a friend by bringing up conversation about someone.
.
.
.

She asked me to tag along with her as she hasn't finished talking about some Jungkook, I don't wanna know about him but I have to listen to her and get all the information about the college and the students here.

And I can be a good friend to her, I had no friends in high school but I want a friend in college atleast.

We are now in class and no lecturer was present at the first day of college and I can see very few probably half of the students of my class were present.

Jennie told me, she and almost all the classmates are from the same high school and she knows everything about them and gave me their Introduction.

Jennie:

Ok so no class, let me give you an Introduction of our classmates..

They are Rose, Jisoo and Lisa they are friendly and savage I can say.

The guys there at the last seats are called "Stray kids" you know we have some groups already hehe!

In that group there is hyunjin, Felix, Lee know, bangchan, the cute I.N, Han, chang bin, seungmin.

They are hot guys of the class and always entertaining. You know they were the one who taunted principal.

At that corner we have Mina, she is the quiet girl of our class. She is friends with jeongyeon, jihyo, dahyun, chae young, tzuyu. All are cute and friendly.

I looked around and my eyes caught this beautiful cold looking guy who was busy studying.I pointed at him who's that guy at the very front seat?

I pointed at him who's that guy at the very front seat?

"That's Taehyung Our class president" . He is friends with suga the savage guy, namjoon the second class president of the class and Jin the most handsome guy of the college.
.
.

Y/n pov:

I was so happy to know all my classmates in such short time. I was strangely attracted to taehyung out of all. I don't know he looked nice and sweet guy with those cold and smooth visuals.

First day went great as I made a friend and got to know about most of my classmates but I don't really remember their names except Taehyungs