Chapter 67: Truth?! and quarrel

That....that photocard fell from my hand.

My imagination right now is going crazy, threaten??! so that she never opens her mouth again???!

Is he the reason my mom is dead now?

It was never a suicide was it?! I knew it somewhere in my heart it was not a suicide but was too broken to find out what and how she died.

After about 5 years, I get to know it this way, maybe I am mistaken, JUNGKOOKS DAD would never do such a thing though he's enough power to do.

I just don't wanna believe it. I lost my balance and fell on the glassy white floor.

No, No there's no way.

I left the building running out breathlessly not caring about anyone but wanting to know the truth.

I had the photocard in my hand. I reached home, all the maids and bodyguards were startled.

I went to the computer searching, Kim bo-Young final captures of the News..

I clicked on the video, she had a low ponytail looking beautiful.

"Okay, so today we are talking about the politicians who are not only just a politician but a dissapointment to the country.

They are not true nor do they care about the country or the country people.

He is into the business, that will give us nightmares. He's into shady business of drug dealing and Mafia. Not just any Mafia those who kill people like animals with no mercy.

Yes we are talking about assembly man Mr. J."

I paused the video, Mr. J? That year Mr. JEON JUNGMIN WAS AN ASSEMBLYMAN AND NOW HE'S THE PRESIDENTS RIGHT HAND.

ALL THE DECISIONS THAT JEON JUNGMIN TAKES, THE PRESIDENT APPROVES OF IT.

LIKE A HIDDEN MAN WHO USES PRESIDENT LIKE A PUPPET.

THERE WERE ACTUALLY ALOT OF ASSEMBLYMAN NAMES STARTING WITH J in 2016 when Mom did this reporting AND PEOPLE DIDN'T KNEW, ABOUT WHO SHE WAS TALKING ABOUT EXACTLY.

THIS PHOTOCARD AND WHAT'S WRITTEN ON IT MAKES IT OBVIOUS THAT IT WAS MR.JEON JUNGMIN.

HE WANTED TO THREATEN MOM, HE IS SO CRUEL.

NEXT THING I KNEW WAS SHE COMITTED A SUICIDE.

THIS ALL IS SO STRANGE, DID THEY TORTURE HER SO MUCH THAT SHE COMMITED SUICIDE? MY MOM WOULD NEVER DO THAT NO MATTER WHAT!

DID THEY KILL HER? NO WONDER EVERYTHING WAS CLEAR AS IF THEY CLEANED ALL THE TRACES THAT WOULD LEAD THEM AND FRAMED THE MURDER AS SUICIDE.

DID JEON JUNGMIN KILLED MY MOM??!!

BASED ON MY INTERPRETATIONS IT ALL MAKE SENSE NOW. IT REALLY DOES.

I grabbed the mouse tight, as hot tears wasn't stopping at all. Why?! Just why?!

It was so difficult for me to accept

It was so difficult for me to accept. It was hard to breathe for me. I moved on from the pain of losing her but this just cut open my wounds giving me unbearable pain.

I tried to calm myself, I talked to dad on call saying how much I miss him and really wanted to visit him now. I just don't want to see anyone but dad. How broken and lonely he was after moms death.

Those lonely nights how can I forget.

Yes y/n, it's okay it's been so long it's okay. One of the maids came to my room I wiped my tears.

She was of my moms age, looking at her made me feel happy as I remembered my mom again. Even if she knew her life will be in danger, she put her life at risk, never stopped to reveal the truth and reveal what is right. I am proud of her.

.
.
.
.
.

Though I knew what happened to my mom, I tried to accept and let it go, Mr. JEON JUNGMIN must have changed and he actually did good for the country and is loved by many. He must have regretted killing her right?!

Yes y/n, it's okay forget it, like it's a bad dream. I need Jungkook, I need him to make me feel better.

Jungkook came to me, he looked angry..

Jungkook: YOU KNEW HOW HARD IT WAS FOR ME TO HAVE AN APPOINTMENT WITH DAD

Jungkook: YOU KNEW HOW HARD IT WAS FOR ME TO HAVE AN APPOINTMENT WITH DAD. YOU KNEW HOW BUSY HE IS. HOW CAN YOU JUST LEAVE? I DID EVERYTHING, STOPPED HIS IMPORTANT MEETINGS SO THAT HE CAN MEET YOU AND COMMUNICATE BUT YOU LOOK LEAST BOTHERED.

WHY AM I EVEN DOING THIS? FOR US RIGHT? WHY DID YOU LEAVE WITHOUT SAYING ANYTHING?

MY DAD WAS UPSET AT ME BECAUSE OF THAT. HE HUMILIATED ME INFRONT OF ALL THE OLD ASS JERKS. I CAN TAKE EVERYTHING BUT NOT A FUCKING HUMILIATION. IF YOU DIDN'T WANTED TO MEET HIM OR WAS NOT READY FOR IT WHY DID YOU EVEN COME WITH ME IN THE FIRST PLACE?

He stopped taking deep breath eyes showed clear anger..

Y/n: I HAD AN IMPORTANT THING TO DO I REMEMBERED AND LEFT.

Jungkook: DON'T GIVE ME SHITTY EXCUSES WHAT IS SO FUCKING IMPORTANT THAN THAT?!

Y/n: MY..MY ASSIGNMENT.

Jungkook:
A FREAKING ASSIGNMENT Y/N, DON'T TELL ME YOU LEFT FOR A MERE ASSIGNMENT AND MISSED THE CHANCE TO MEET DAD AND TO TALK ABOUT OUR WEDDING. AN ASSIGNMENT IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN OUR WEDDING?!

Y/n: JUNGKOOK I HAVE MY OWN REASONS.

Jungkook: STOP THIS SHIT.

Y/n: Jungkook...

Jungkook: ENOUGH! YOU MAKE ME SICK.

He rushed to the bed table and threw a Lamb on the floor creating a loud sound in the room, I covered my ears and was startled at his sudden outburst. His eyes turned dark.

Jungkook: GET OUT!!!

GET OUT FROM MY ROOM I WANNA BE ALONE!!!