Chapter 65: Busy lifes begin

Marry me y/n, I wanna spend the rest of my life with You.

I Nodded with the most genuine smile and watery eyes.
.
.
.
.
.
.

We have spend almost all of our time together not apart even for a while.

We've been to lots of dates and currently I am living my best life all thanks to Someone.

I don't even know how I can repay his kindness. Now that he have proposed me, to which I agreed, he has been deciding on the family meetings and all.

During our dates, I have applied for This University of Seoul for my Masters in journalism and I recieved a letter, luckily I was selected and college starts in few days.

It's been few months since I moved to his place, but the time went so quickly. And the long Rest and enjoyment is over for me.

Jungkook on the other hand worked on this start up, gathering investors, share holders. Having plans of his own.

The day he proposed, he brought me a diamond Ring the other day which was surprising.

It was such a beautiful, blue diamond and looked extremely expensive

It was such a beautiful, blue diamond and looked extremely expensive. Why is he even spending so much I don't understand. Sometimes I feel like I am totally dependent on him since I moved to his place.
.
.
.
His hand was in mine as he proudly see the ring he gave me on my fingers.

Y/n: Jungkookie, I'll have my college starting from Monday.

Jungkook: Is it the girls college?

Y/n: Nope.

Jungkook: *Dissapointed* I need to let people know that you are mine. Babe I think this ring is enough to make them realise you are taken.

Saying that he kissed the back of my hand with a sweet smile.

Jungkook: Does that mean I won't get to see you all day.*Sad face*.

Y/n: We'll meet at night most of the times and on weekend as you are busy with your start up as well.

Are there any girls around you, helping you? Some investors or share holders?

Jungkook: Are you jealous?!

Y/n: Noo!!! *Breaks eye contact*

Jungkook: *Chuckle* No most of them are men and old ladies. Even if there was any, you think she'll make me hers?!

I Gulped looking deep into his eyes.

Jungkook: I love only you and will love only you.

He always tries to make me believe that he loves me by repeating those words everytime I doubt him.

He think I might leave him someday. He showers his Love abundantly in order to make me stay.

Jungkook you really don't have to put so much efforts I trust you and I know exactly how much you Love me.

To Infinity right?! *Smile*
.
.
.
.

I reached college, of course he insisted on dropping me, but he even walked me to my class. Jungkook seriously is making all the girls nervous and flattered as we pass through the corridors.

While he just held my hands in his and we walked, I notice him giving glares to all the boys that looked at me. I can't help with control my laugh at the very moment.

He kissed my cheeks more like tasting! it's a good thing I don't apply any foundation, concealer, bronzer, highlighter, contour, blush I didn't even applied moisturiser today. I wonder what would have happened if I applied all these and he tastes my cheeks, don't even wanna think about it. It just gives me goosebumps.

He said goodbye and left

He messages me during lunch or break time to know how my day is going and says he already miss me.

That's the same with me ahhh I miss him like crazy, wish he was with me and studying in this College.

Days pass and I made friends. Luckily Jennie was in the same college as me but is in Arts field, so we rarely have the same class together.

My new friend Tzuyu, she belongs to a rich royal family that's what I heard, she a very quiet and a friendly person.

My another friend, Taeyong, okay if you want me to describe him he is work of art, He came right from the anime world.

He is the same height as me, sometimes I look taller than me in heels, which is embarrassing. He's so cold to others except Tzuyu and me.

I wonder why they have taken this field, Either they wanna be a REPORTER or a Journalist they said.
.
.
.
.
.

I reached home with Mr. Quin Jungkooks personal driver.

I see Jungkook in his blue suit, he was sleeping on the couch. He must be so tired.

I tried to wake him up, which was Impossible.

He woke up after so long, I helped him go to the bed and he jumped on bed, removing his blue suit quickly saying, I feel so Hot!!

I switched on the Ac, so that he can sleep peacefully. He was in a deep sleep spreading his hands and sleeping soundly.

I moved him a little and lay on the bed, small space was for me, rest of it is taken by this big baby.

He pulled me into his embrace, coming closer to me as he kissed me snuggling into my neck.

Sleepy Jungkook in his raspy voice:

You are here, I waited for you all day.

Why don't you come work in my company as my personal assistant so that I can see you all day.

I turned to him, he was sleep talking to me. His start-up was very interesting, it was about the new products launching and fashion and more of AI. I was always interested in fashion, everytime he shares his idea, I give him more ideas, I always surprise him with my ideas.

If it wasn't for being a Reporter it would have been fashion designing for me. Though I am not a fashionable person, I like to try the fashion on other more than myself, it is Like my hidden talent nobody knows except Jungkook.