Chapter 14: Best day of my Life

Jungkook pov:

I have no clue, what's going on?

First I get to taste COKE which was all over my face then tissues covering making it difficult to see and someone blind folded me wtf!

I removed the blind fold and the tissues and saw two girls pretty far running, there are the one who did this but I couldn't make out who they were!!

I decided to chase after them but right now I look like a clown and don't want others to see me this way.

I took my phone which was on the table nearby and went to the restroom.

I don't care which restroom I enter, all I want is to get cleaned up first.

I entered girls restroom of the mall and all the girls inside screamed "Prevert" as I entered. I pointed out of the door and said "GET OUT if you don't wanna scream again."

Not only in my college, Seoul knows about me and many people recognise me and the girls in the restroom recognised me as well soon and obediently went out.

I splased my face with water cleaning up. Why would anyone do that?!

I can't believe how far people can go to not get caught by Me *Chuckle* there is fear in them good to know.

I put my hands on the sink and laughed at their silly act looking at the mirror.

Hahhahah!

Nayoen entered the restroom and came closer asking What happened?

Nayeon pov: His smile this is the second time, he laughed so genuinely again.

Jungkook pov:

I asked her, Did you see the two girls who were around me?

Nayeon: No Jungkook but why?!

Nothing much, I wanted someone right now, my need and my hard thing wants it, I went closer to her and tucked her hair behind her ear.

I pulled her face up, looked deep into her eyes and kissed her. Devouring her lips into mine, my hands rolling all over her body.

My kisses didn't stop there as I moved down to her neck planting soft kisses and bend her over the sink,

She waited to feel me and I did what she wanted, fucked her hard and long.
.
.
.
.
.

Y/n pov:
We looked around, yes no one's following, the way is clear.

I looked at mina who was very much Tensed, I reassured her it's fine we didn't get caught and he didn't see us.

She started tearing up and thanked me by bowing multiple times and I stopped her.

I said It's okay.. it's okay. I just helped my classmates from a devil *Chuckle*.

Mina: Why classmates, we can be friends. I wanted to be a friend with you since a very long time but at college I just want to be quiet.

When she said friends my eyes widened. I am so grateful to make so many friends and now even her. I nodded smiling.

Y/n: By the way did you see Jungkooks face.

It reminded us of what I did to Jungkook, just to not get attention from him or to be his target.

Mina and I laughed at remembering how funny he looked. Hahhhahhaha!

I grabbed my stomach as I couldn't stop laughing hahah. Oh my god today was the BEST DAY OF MY LIFE.
.
.
.
.
.

Mina said she'll get going. We exchanged numbers. I just made another friend I am so happy.

Now that I think about it. All the friends that I have made are all because of Jungkook.

I made a first friends Jennie and the topic on which our conversation began was Jungkook.

And today Mina, I saved her from Jungkook and that's how we became friends.

Whoever crosses paths with Jungkook shall ruin that's what I heard but its completely opposite for me. Jungkook is like a good luck charm for me. Nah! I am overthinking.

I went to restroom to get cleaned up as I have some COKE on my dress and it need to get cleaned up quick.

I passed through the tables. Luckily Jungkook was nowhere. I entered the restroom saw something I shouldn't......

and immediately came out of the restroom.

Jungkook and Nayeon were making out, not just making out. They were having sex there. Oh god my innocent eyes!

Never in my life I've seen people in real kissing but now I get to see all this.

Can't they find a better place to do it than a restroom what the hell?!

It's a good thing, he didn't actually find out that someone entered the restroom as he was busy doing it.

No matter how hard I try avoiding him, my footsteps just takes me to him.
.
.
.

Y/n just Try Not to Gain his Attention, you can do it like you did today. Just the thought of it makes me laugh so much. I can't wait to tell Jennie about this hahhaha!

 I can't wait to tell Jennie about this hahhaha!