Chapter 55: Dating

Y/n pov:
We passionately kissed under the tree and it was pretty windy and cold but I was feeling hot with our bodies close to eachother.

I know one thing WE WON'T LAST LONG.

cause we both are from two different worlds, I belonging to the middle class family and you are the son of the great businessman and politician.

But if you'll change, when I am beside you.

I'll do everything to make you into a better person. As long as we are together Jungkook, I am gonna keep loving you.

We are now official.

Jungkook: Today let's go on a date as our first day together. I'll pick you up at 5.
.
.
.

I got ready, I wore my favourite dress with my hair fall back and did some makeup which I do rarely.

It's strange dad has been looking at me confused. I was just smiling looking myself at the Mirror and thinking of my guy.

I think dad has a clue that's, I have a boyfriend now.

I was wearing my earrings, my phone ringed. I immediately checked myself one last time in the mirror and went out.

Y/n outfit

Jungkook was at the door, I can't really take my eyes off of him, why is he so handsome?!

Jungkook: Don't stare at me too much, I know you are proud to have a boyfriend like me.

Y/n: What about you, just now your mouth was in awe to look at me as well.

Jungkook: Hahah I can't deny that.

We were talking when dad came out of nowhere handing me my purse.

Dad: Daughter you left your purse at the table. Oh who is this guy isn't he the one, when we Came back from busan?

Y/n: Ye..yeah dad.

I was thinking of an excuse to tell dad that we are just friends but...

Jungkook:Hello sir, I am Jeon Jungkook, your daughters boyfriend.

Dad: Oh Nice to meet you son. You are so handsome. Are you from the same college?

Jungkook: Yes *Smile*.

Dad: How did you guys met and fallen for eachother actually y/n never had a boyfriend before.

Dad seriously!!

Jungkook didn't knew that. He turned to me in shock and I looked at him..

How we met and how we fell for eachother that question, how are we supposed to answer. The day we first met he was such a jerk and a voilent freak. He bullied Me and then fell for me, we have such a long story. I immediately made up a story of my own.

Y/n: Dad we fell for eachother at first sight but we were too shy to tell eachother eventually we opened up and confessed.

Dad: Oh that's cool, me and your mother we fell in love at the first sight as well.

Y/n: Really!! Mom never told me that....

Dad: You guys carry on, I am taking all of your time. Go enjoy.

We nodded and left I waved to dad and went ahead with Jungkook.

Dad pov: Kim bo-young, your daughter is now a grown lady I wish you were here to see her in Love with a guy and having a best time of her life.
.
.

Jungkook: So you fell for me at first sight, I knew it that's the reason you interrupted me in my fights before right? Hahah.

Y/n: Seriously, maybe I shouldn't have interrupted and stopped you from all that.

Jungkook: don't say that, you interrupting me everytime was something I always looked forward too. How would I have find out my Love in the crowd if she was like others standing and not interrupting me. You were the best thing that ever happened to me.

Y/n: *Blush* Why did you have to tell my dad, we could have made an excuse that you are just my friend.

Jungkook: I don't think we should hide our relationship from anyone. We'll be together forever then why try to hide when they'll come to know anyways.

We will we together forever?! Are you really sure about that Jungkook my heart was questioning him. You might promise me that you'll never leave my side but I have a feeling that we won't last long and it kills me.

We were walking to his car and Jungkook told me he parked his car a little far from my house, I was startled at what was infront of me

A BUGGATI, I covered my mouth at its beauty and the luxury. What else can we expect from a rich guy?!

Jungkook: Now I take back saying you not to stare at me too much

Are you in love with my car now, Look at me not the car.

If my car was a human, I knew he would have stolen you from me.

What a dumb possessive jerk!!!