Chapter 47: Sexual Abuse

THIS PART MIGHT TRIGGER SOME VIEWERS READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

"TAEHYUNG"

I called out to him. I can't believe my eyes, am I dreaming?

Jungkook: How did you get in?

Taehyung turned to jungkook and answered

Taehyung: I have my ways.

I have to talk to you y/n. It's really important, I've been willing to talk to you but guess it was not possible but now that you are here I'll say it all.

Y/n: Yes what is it?

Taehyung: I need to tell you everything, why I left without any notice and made you worry.

Actually...I was in a relationship with Nayeon. We decided to go on a vacation to canada but it didn't work out between us, I left to seoul.

I didn't realise that I liked you. YOU KNOW IF IT WASN'T FOR NAYEON IT WAS YOU.

I missed you so much, thought of talking to you and confess, but you guys were all at the college trip and we have holidays to college. I guess we were fated to meet here...

He paused and took a deep breath..

Y/n, I LIKE YOU .. I LIKE YOU SO MUCH...

As soon as he said that, he met with a hard punch from Jungkook as a result he fell on the hard and cold glassy floor

Y/n: Oh my god, are you alright? *Concerned*

I went to him on the ground and checked his face for any bruise.

Jungkook: HOW DARE YOU TO CONFESS TO HER INFRONT OF ME?

SHE IS MINE, EVERY INCH OF HER ONLY BELONGS TO ME AND NO ONE.

Jungkook blurted out some nonsense, his hands were clenched into a tight fist, and he was so angry

confessed by both of them..Is this seriously a dream?