Chapter 43: Letting you go Jungkook

Jungkook pov:

Now I have to go deal with Sana. I tried to find her and she is in our hotel room.

I went inside, she's busy near the mirror trying to apply stuffs on her face.

I folded my hands, eyes in rage ..

Jungkook: Why did you do it?

She turned around confused and stood up to come closer to me.

Sana: What happened Jungkookie?

Jungkook: Last night?! Why did you do it?

And as I mentioned about last night I could clearly see, her getting nervous.. but she stayed silent...

Jungkook: SPEAK! I wanna know the reason for doing all that.

She answered almost tearing up

Sana: Jung..jungkook I did it so that, I'll be by your side forever you know right how much I love you...

I chuckled at her, annoyance clearly visible on my face.

Jungkook: Do you think these tactics would work on me? JUST BECAUSE OF YOU, I ALMOST BECAME A BAD GUY TO HER

Jungkook: Do you think these tactics would work on me? JUST BECAUSE OF YOU, I ALMOST BECAME A BAD GUY TO HER. YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU TRY TO GO AGAINST OR DO SOMETHING THAT TRIGGERS ME.

Sana pov: 

I've known Jungkook for long, and I know what he does to people who try to makes plans like I did. He would give them to his Mafia gang and they'll do everything to torcher from providing no food and water and using electric shock equipment and other equipment.

I remember rina, the girl Jungkook dated like all the others, she tried to mess with Jungkook cause he rejected her proposal. When jungkook found about her plans, He torchered her so much that she's still traumatized and get scared whenever she sees any sharp equiptmnets. She's under psychological therapy.

I grabbed his legs and begged him for forgiveness knowing he never takes people apologise.

Sana: Jungkook...please I'll never do anything like this again please forgive me please..

Jungkook: I'll give you 15 minutes pack your bags and leave, IF I EVER SEE YOU AGAIN INFRONT OF MY EYES I WON'T SPARE YOU.

He ....he gave me a chance, something he has never given to anyone before not even to rina. He's becoming more of a person than a heartless person he was before.

I stood up immediately packing my bags tearing up and took all of my belongings.

One last time before leaving out of the room as it will be the last time I'll see Jungkook, I looked up to him he was turned the other side busy in his phone.

With that I left the room LEAVING MY FIRST LOVE BEHIND.

Maybe God has written someone else name with yours.

And it's time I give up on you, cause you never cared for me.

I couldn't hold my tears, the thought that I'll never get to see Jungkook just kills me, but I have to.

I wiped my tears, so that people don't find it strange that I am leaving Jungkooks room with luggage and crying. It'll not take time for rumours to start.

As I wiped my eyes, I bumped into some guy. He looked up to me..eyes widened..

Jinyoung pov: Waaahh! I've never seen someone so beautiful before. Like an angel from heaven. Is it love at first sight?!!

She was going away and I Stopped her asking "Can I get your number miss?"

She was nervous and didn't even looked up to me and just gave her number quickly and went ahead leaving my heart beat abnormal.

Sana pov: I know guys will be persuasive if I deny giving them my number, not wasting anytime quickly I gave him my number and left..
.
.
.

Leaving the hotel, leaving all the memories behind, Leaving Jungkook....

he is in Love y/n...

Flashback

Last night when Jungkook was intoxicated..y/nah y/nah

He kept calling her name..

His eyes were closed and he was having a nightmare..

He was sleep talking almost crying and voice breaking..

"Y/n...Y/N...Y/N don't leave me, don't drown...I'll save you, I'll save you don't die...

If you'll die, I'll drown with you in this deep ocean...

I...I can't live without you...just stay alive
Y/n....

End of flashback

I wonder if he remembers saying that. Love is something you never believed in but now there's someone,  you Like but you keep neglecting it. One day you'll realize it Jungkook. I am grateful you found someone you care about but that's not me.

It's okay.

I'll let go of you now Jungkook.