Chapter 41: Spiked his drink

Y/n pov: what are these mixed feeling I have for him?!

Jungkook pov: What are these clear feeling I have for her?!
.
.
.
.
.

Y/n pov:
I ran to my room and closed the door behind. Oh my HEART....

It was burning like a wild fire. Did I just kiss Jungkook. Please tell me this is a bad dream.

Rose is probably at the party, I went ahead to the restroom and looked into the Mirror, My LIPS WERE VERY PINK AND SWOLLEN RIGHT AFTER THE KISS.

I touched my lips thinking about that crazy makeout section.

I screamed on top of my lungs, SERIOUSLY Y/N .... can't you control your 18 year old growing desires.

How can I let that jerk kiss me, ahhhhhhhhhhh!

The kiss meant nothing but a pay back for saving my Life.

I grabbed my hair in annoyance and sat on the dry floor of the restroom....
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jungkook pov:

When she left me there dumbfounded, I just smiled to myself.

Damn I want more of her!!

I remember what my MISSION WAS.

THE DAY MY LIPS MET HERS FOR THE FIRST TIME AT THAT PARTY, ALL I WANTED WAS TO KISS HER AGAIN.

THAT WAS THE ONLY REASON WHY I WAS CLOSE TO HER. NOW THAT I KISSED HER MY MISSION IS ACCOMPLISHED.

BUT LITTLE DID I KNEW THAT IT WASN'T JUST FOR THE MISSION I WAS CLOSE TO HER ALL ALONG.

I just want her close to me, beside me. I want more!

I was about to go back to my room when a waiter approached me with a drink.

Jungkook: What is it?

Waiter: Oh it's ..it's just water.

I drank the water not caring much, but it tasted so bitter. I kept it back after one sip and went ahead to my room...

Sana pov:
Thanks for drinking that water jungkook, I almost thought you'll not have it.

You just kissed y/n, a girl who is not your type still you are close to her and not care about me at all.

I'll make you mine tonight. I spiked that glass of water. This was the only way.

If I am successful tonight with no protection on you, I might give birth to your child and you'll have no option but to keep me and your child to your side forever.
.
.
.

Jungkook pov:
I reached to my door, I grabbed my head in pain, I feel dizzy and insane right now.

I am not in my right mind, I didn't even drink much wine. I couldn't think straight.

Instead of going into my room 206, I tried to opened 205 which is y/ns room and it was not locked. I entered her room more like invading.

Y/nah... I called out for her, almost out of my mind at this moment...

Y/nah.. that's when she came out of the restroom after a bath. She was in a white bathrobe and towel wrapped around her head.

Y/n: Jung..jungkook what are you doing here..Get out!!!

Jungkook: y/nah...y/nah...

Y/n pov:

He kept calling my name and came closer to me....

Y/n: oh my god Jungkook you are drunk..

He didn't listen to any of my words and just hugged me out of nowhere still calling out my name...

I tried to get rid of his hold, but he was too strong, I couldn't even move as he hugged me so tight, putting all of his bodyweight on me.

Y/n: Jungkook....let go..

He then broke the hug, grabbing my jaw, he forcefully started kissing me desperately...

I can't ...I can't break the kiss, he's so strong and dominating... I tried my best to get rid of his hold...

IT HIT ME WHEN HE STARTED UNTIEING MY ROBE,I am only wearing underwear damn it ...HE WAS ABOUT TO REMOVE MY ROBE THAT'S WHEN I SLAPPED HIM GENTLY ENOUGH FOR HIM TO BREAK THE DEVOURING KISS AND MOVE A LITTLE BACKWARDS.

I took the changed to tie back my ROBE.

Y/n: YOU HAVE CROSSED ALL THE LIMITS WITH ME TODAY JUNGKOOK. GET OUT...

HE WAS JUST STANDING THERE BLINKING FREQUENTLY COMPLETELY DRUNK. I GRABBED HIS HAND AND TOOK HIM OUT OF MY ROOM AND LOCKED MY DOOR LEAVING HIM OUTSIDE.

he was drunk and not in his right mind, he would have done something really wrong to me if I wouldn't have stopped him.

Jungkook: y/naaah open the door..
y/naaaah....

Does she seriously had to kick me out of the room that way *Pout*