Chapter 3: Seoul

I wanted to tell dad that she must have not attempted a suicide.

But I couldn't bring that topic cause dad was in a great Depression after her death.

I miss her like crazy and her voice echoes in my ear and her talks keep on repeating.

"WHEN SOMETHING WRONG HAPPENS INFRONT OF YOU TRY TO STOP IT CAUSE NO ONE DARES TO STOP IT OUT OF FEAR AND I WANT MY DAUGHTER TO BE THE BRAVE ONE AMONG THE CROWD OF FEARFUL PEOPLE"

Whenever I miss her I lock myself in a room and cry. This is all I can do, nothing else.

She was one of the famous reporter but the news about her death was nowhere in the media.

"I will never accept it that she would attempt a suicide."

Mom! When you said, you will be back before we even knew it. Is this what you meant?!

I cried and cried, and fell asleep just like that.
.
.
.

I have school to attend it's already been more than a week, since her death.

I have final exams and I need to focus and get good grades if she was alive she would tell me to focus and she would believe in me.

So I worked hard. I tried my best to avoid thinking about her death and study.
.
.
.

My results are out and my dad was very happy for my results after so long I saw him smile.

Next year I'll be going to the college.

Dad: Oh my daughter will be a college student, you grew up so fast. I am sure your mom would have been so proud of you if she was here.

I smiled.

He continued

Pack your luggage we will be moving to seoul.

My heart raised

My heart raised. Seoul the name brings back bad memories the place where my mom died.

Y/n: Why seoul?

Dad: I have a friend there and he wanted me to come and I even bought a good flower shop and a small house for us.

According to your grades you will get admission in one of the most prestigious colleges of seoul.

So I think it will be very good for you and me to move to seoul.

There education system is also better.

Apply to some of the universities there.
.
.
I don't known if I should feel "happy" or "sad" about it.

The thought of moving to a new place place, starting a new life is definitely fun.

But that place is where my mom passed away.
.
.
.

I later applied to some of the universities in Seoul.

"Seoul national University"

"Korea University"

"Hanyang University"

"Yonsei University"

I wish to go to Hanyang University cause it is the best university in Korea.

Within few days I got a reply from those universities and I got in ...I GOT IN

"HANYANG UNIVERSITY."

At least they don't see the background and just admit us according to our grades. This thing about the college I liked it. But I didn't knew what I was getting myself involved into.

Little did I knew that college would be exactly what I didn't thought it would be.