Chapter 61: I can't

Maybe he'll come back to me, I just have to wait. But he is such a jerk I hate him.

Didn't you say you loved me?

Was I mistaken all along.

We have final exams in few day.

I tried to focus on my studies more than this shit.

In library, I tried to focus on but his stare at me is distracting me.

He follows every where I go. Does he think I am too dumb to notice it.

He's a little far from my table.

He rested his head on the table and just kept looking at me.

I closed the book in annoyance and went up to him.

Y/n: Stop staring at me. Feels like it's you who can't get over me, not me.

He was taken aback, he was about to speak but I left.

I really really don't wanna get involved with you.

Here it comes, the stressful final exams of the final year.

I didn't realise, that after finals we won't be coming to college anymore.

Some might do further studies, or take jobs.

I turned 21 today, I didn't even go outside as I have chemistry exam tomorrow.

It was my birthday.

My 17th birthday was the loneliest one as mom wasn't with me to celebrate. Me and dad used to celebrate all the time but looks like dads been busy to even remember my birthday.

To my surprise I heard a loud sound from the hall. There's no one home and it's dark then how come.

I went out with a flashlight from my phone to check for the switch.

I saw a dark figure of a guy, he was moving out through the window and I screamed

I saw a dark figure of a guy, he was moving out through the window and I screamed..but soon light switched on and Jennie, rose, Lisa, jisoo and dad came out of nowhere singing the birthday song.