Chapter 53: Curiosity

I did not go to college the other day. All day I was grabbing my pillow tight having mixed feelings and I ....ahhhhhhhh!

What is happening with my life, he apologised and confessed, he loves me. Did I even heard him right?

 Did I even heard him right?

He never believes in love..then what is all this. I don't know how will I face him tomorrow.

Dad asked me to go to college as I've already taken enough leave.
.
.
.

As I enter the college gates, oh I did not miss this place at all but here I am. The closer I get to my class, the thought of him being there was not leaving my mind.

My eyes, I fixed them on the ground to avoid him, I could see him at the very last seat alone from the peripheral vision of my eyes

Oh please save me my Lord! I sat at the front seat and took a deep breath.

Soon Jennie came beside me..

Jennie: Oh my girl I missed you so much..

Y/n: Jenniee I missed you too..

We both side hugged each other.

Jennie: What was the reason for your absentism?!

Y/n: I went to my grandma to busan.

Jennie: Oh Nice, but did you know what happened when you were gone?

Y/n: No idea, Oh my God yeah do you have any idea what happened to Taehyung?!

Jennie: He left for Mexico, my boyfriend was in Mexico and he saw him there few days ago.

I remembered Jungkook wanted to kill taehyung, so he did not. Taehyung's fine. I am relieved.

Jennie took a deep breath and stated

Jennie: Y/n, I think Jungkook has deeply fallen for you..

I looked at her in confusion with my eyes wide open

Y/n: How do you know that?

Jennie: When you were gone, he was all alone minding his own business and not even cared about any girls at all.

He didn't used any violence nor did he cared about anyone.

Kai told me that, he's been acting strange and the reason was a girl named y/n..

When you were gone, he did not eat well, or even did any shaving or cut his hairs, his hairs grew long.

He was smoking and drinking alot. But today he looks a bit different more happier, to see you ofcourse.

Y/n: Jennie I need to tell you something..

She nodded..

Jungkook called me to his mansion before and he confessed, all he said was DATE ME, but soon taehyung came out of nowhere and confessed.

Jennie covered her mouth in shock..

I continued but then don't know, Jungkook punched taehyung claiming me as HIS that really got me..

I...I kissed taehyung and said that I chose taehyung over Jungkook and that's when he forced himself on me though he stopped himself at the right time.

After that I left to busan to avoid all the mess I got into.

And last night when I came back, he hugged me, which surprised me and apologised and confessed again genuinely.

She carefully listened to my side of story and suggested..

Jennie: I mean, WHEN A WOMEN HE LOVE KISSED ANOTHER INFRONT OF HIM , DON'T YOU THINK THAT WOULD HAVE HURT HIM SO BAD..

THAT'S WHEN HE TRIED TO FORCE YOU RIGHT!!

HE DID STOP, THAT MEANS HE RESPECTS YOU. THE JUNGKOOK I KNOW WOULD NEVER STOP ONCE HE BEGINS.

GIRL, I HAVE SEEN A LOT OF CHANGES IN HIM. ALL BECAUSE OF YOU. I AM TELLING YOU HE IS GENUINELY IN LOVE WITH YOU..

HE IS HEAD OVER HEELS FOR YOU. I SAY GO FOR HIM. HE'S A LOST MAN TRYING TO FIND A WAY AND HE FOUND A WAY TO YOU SO LET HIM COME TO YOU.

Jungkook pov: I did some clean shaving and had a good breakfast and came to college. I feel so much better after so long.
.
.
I've been noticing y/n and Jennie lately, oh my god they are not stopping at all, what is so much to talk about. Girls talk I can never understand. Y/n came to college today, I am so grateful about it.

But what exactly are they talking about? This curiosty Kills me damn it!!