Ch. 6 - MOTEL CALIFORNIA

Aphrodite's outfit:

• 💀🖤🐺 •

Chapter Six⊚ Motel California ⊚

Chapter Six
Motel California

A school bus rumbles into the parking lot of the Glen Capri motel, doors swinging open and Coach and his Cross Country team disembark. An exhausted Scott and Stiles step out, followed by Allison, Lydia. "I've seen worse." Scott shrugged and he glanced around making Stiles look at him crazy, "Where have you seen worse?"

A whistle blows and Coach holds up a handful of room keys in front of the students. "Listen up! The meet's been pushed 'til tomorrow. This is the closest motel with the most vacancies and the least amount of good judgment when it comes to accepting a bunch of degenerates like yourselves! You'll be pairing up- choose wisely. And I'll have no sexual perversions perpetrated by you little deviants! Got that? Keep your dirty little hands to your dirty little selves!"

"I'm not going to share with anyone." Aphrodite said as she grabbed a key from Coach and walked away. She only took a few steps away before slowly stopping as she glanced around the place, "What's wrong?" Ethan asked as he walked up to her and she slightly shook her head.

"I don't like this place." She said and he raised his eyebrows, "Nobody does." He said and she shook her head slightly. "There's something wrong with this place." She said and he sighed, "Well, we're just gonna have to deal with it." Ethan said. They glanced at each other before Aphrodite sighed and they started walking.

Aphrodite walked up to a room and started to unlock the door before glancing over to see Scott about to walk into a room that was a couple rooms away. Scott glanced over at her and Aphrodite took a deep breath before walking into her room.

A little while later, Aphrodite was mindlessly walking around her room, looking down at her phone. "I'm sorry..." She suddenly heard someone whisper, making her freeze slightly as she looked up from her phone. "I don't want to do this... but I have to." Someone said making Aphrodite's eyes widen slightly when she recognized the voice.

There was a sudden echo of a gunshot making Aphrodite flinch and drop her phone. She glanced down to see a giant red stain forming on her shirt before she slowly looked up to find a girl pointing a gun at her. "I love you, Aphrodite. I really do, but you're not a good person." The girl said before pulling the trigger again making Aphrodite flinch.