Ch. 38 - PARASOMNIA

Aphrodite's outfit:

• 💀🖤🐺 •

Chapter Thirty-Eight🎭 Parasomnia 🎭

🎭 Parasomnia 🎭

"So, you ran a background check, and all you found was a speeding ticket?" Aphrodite asked as she, Malia and Stiles walked up the stairs to the school. "A speeding ticket signed by Theo's dad eight years ago." Stiles said and Malia nodded slowly, "Which means what?" 

"Who speeds? People trying to get away from something!" Stiles said as he stopped and turned to them making Aphrodite and Malia look at each other with raised eyebrows. "Well, how many tickets do you have?" Malia asked and Stiles scoffed, "None." He said, making Aphrodite nod slowly. "How about we be more specific. How many would you have if daddy dearest didn't get you out of them?" She asked and he pursed his lips. 

"Seventeen..." He said, making her raise her eyebrows and tilt her head, "Really? I expected more." She said and he shot her a look. "I don't know, Stiles... I mean, I see why you're worried- he's really hot. He's got like great hair, perfect body... You should definitely feel threatened." Malia said, making Aphrodite chuckle while Stiles squinted at his girlfriend, "Thank you... Because I do... Now more than ever." He said. 

"You want me to torture him?" 

"No, I don't want you to torture him!" 

"I'm pretty sure I can take him." 

"I have a plan, all right? There are steps to doing this right." Stiles said making Aphrodite furrow her eyebrows, "What steps?" She asked. "We get the story, verify the facts. You find the piece that doesn't fit. and... And catch him in the act. That's how you do it." Stiles explained before someone caught his eye. 

Aphrodite and Malia turned around to see Theo closing a car door before turning around. When he noticed them looking he smiled and awkwardly waved. "Why are you so suspicious of this guy?" Malia asked and Stiles sighed, "Because I remember Theo from fourth grade, okay? That's not Theo." He said. 

Aphrodite hummed slightly before nodding, "Right, bye now." She said before walking away. She walked over to where Scott was waiting for her, making him smile before wrapping his arm around her shoulders.