Ch. 32 - TIME OF DEATH

Aphrodite's outfit:

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆: ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ꜱᴍᴜᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ! ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴇᴇ "⚠️⚠️" ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴍᴜᴛ ɪꜱ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ꜱᴋɪᴘ ɪᴛ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴇᴇ "⚠️⚠️" ᴀɢᴀɪɴ

• 💀🖤🐺 •

Chapter Thirty-Two💰 Time Of Death 💰

Chapter Thirty-Two
💰 Time Of Death 💰

"Is three enough?" Kira asked as she, Aphrodite, Scott, Stiles and Liam stood around the table with three laptops in front of them. "Depends on how many cameras they have... But I think so." Stiles said and Liam looked up at everyone, "Are we really doing this?" 

"We're doing it- tonight." Scott said, nodding, making Liam sigh slightly, "But isn't it kind of dangerous?" Liam asked worriedly and Stiles nodded. "It's incredibly dangerous and borderline idiotic." Stiles said, making Aphrodite nod in agreement. 

"Have you guys done something like this before?" 

"Something dangerous? Or something idiotic?" Stiles asked and Aphrodite squinted slightly, "From what I've seen? It's a yes to both." She said, making Liam look at her and take a deep breath. "You don't have to be part of it if you don't want to." Scott said, making Liam look over at him, "I'm not scared!" 

"Then you're borderline idiotic like those two. Welcome to the pack." Aphrodite said, smiling at him as she patted his shoulder while Stiles and Scott looked at her slightly offended. "If we do this, we don't know what's coming for us. You know that, right?" Stiles asked and Kira sighed, "How do we know something's definitely coming?" She asked. 

"Because the tape from Garrett's bag said "visual confirmation required." Scott said and Stiles nodded, "Simon said the same thing- he couldn't get paid by the Benefactor until he had proof that we were dead." He said. "So, the idea is... What if you kill someone on the Deadpool, but you can't send the proof?" Scott said and Aphrodite nodded, "You don't get paid." She said.