Ch. 10 - THE OVERLOOKED

Aphrodite's outfit:

• 💀🖤🐺 •

• 💀🖤🐺 •

Chapter Ten⊚ The Overlooked ⊚

Chapter Ten
The Overlooked

Siren lights flashing, an ambulance full of evacuees veers away from the hospital's entrance. Derek's car and Stiles's Jeep soar past and screech to a halt. Derek gets out and he makes no attempt to be gentle when pulling Jennifer out. Shutting the door of the Jeep, Scott pauses and looks at Stiles weird when he sees Stiles pull a baseball bat out of the back. "You got claws. I got a bat."

Derek, Jennifer, Scott and Stiles enter through the side door. They pass the reception desk the moment Melissa comes rushing back in through the ER entrance. "Scott?" He turns back, the others pausing ahead of him. "What are you doing here? The hospital's evacuating." Melissa asks.

"We're here for Cora." Scott said and Melissa looked at all of them, "All of you? And why does Stiles have a bat?" Melissa asked, pointing at the bat making Scott sigh. "Mom, trust me on this. You need to get out of here. Right now." Melissa notices the way Derek holds Jennifer's arm, sees the tension on their faces.

"The building is supposed to be clear in thirty minutes. We've got two more ambulances coming back. One's ten minutes out. The other's twenty. Cora needs to be on one of those. They'll be picking up in the basement garage." She said and Scott nodded.