Ch. 75 - BROKEN GLASS

Aphrodite's outfit:

• 💀🖤🐺 •

Chapter Seventy-Five⚔ Broken Glass ⚔

Broken Glass

Scott and Aphrodite laid in bed until Scott slowly woke up. He glanced over at Aphrodite before gently moving her arm and getting up. He walked down stairs and a minute later Aphrodite walked up to him and grabbed his hand making him look at her. 

"Are you ready for this?" Aphrodite asked and Scott nodded while squeezing her hand, "Yeah, I am." He said and she nodded slightly before raising her eyebrows. "A lot of things could go wrong, we might not be able to teach you so quickly." She said and he smiled softly at her, "We got this." He said, making her look at him in amusement. 

"Sometimes I feel like my confidence is rubbing off on you." She said and he smiled at her, "Maybe it is." He said, making her smile and chuckle quietly. "We're gonna do this and we're gonna win." Scott said with determination and Aphrodite looked at him with a small smile before nodding and pulling him down into a kiss. 

⚔ 

Scott and Malia walk into a shipyard full of large steel shipping containers and illuminated by large overhead lights. Unbeknownst to either of them, Deucalion, Athena and Aphrodite were standing on one of the tallest stacks of containers, Deucalion with cane in hand. 

Scott and Malia looked at each other, not knowing what to expect or why they were there when Deucalion slammed the tip of his cane onto the roof of the container on which he's standing. Scott and Malia turned to find the Blackwell family staring down at them. 

"Do either of you know the term for what I'm doing?" Deucalion asked and Scott nodded, "Echolocation." He said, making Athena smile. "Looks like someone did their homework." She said and Scott shrugged slightly, "I looked a few things up." He said and Aphrodite smiled at him 

"I know you think you can learn in just one day what took my family and I years to master." Deucalion said and Malia shook her head slightly, "We were hoping for maybe a few highlights." She said and Scott nodded. "Or anything that can help us fight the Anuk-ite without looking at it." He said and Aphrodite chuckled, "You'll need more than just a few highlights to be able to fight blind." She said and her father nodded.