Ch. 23 - INSATIABLE

Aphrodite's outfit:

• 💀🖤🐺 •

Chapter Twenty-Three🦊 Insatiable 🦊

🦊 Insatiable 🦊

Scott and Aphrodite walked into his room where Stiles laid on the bed as Melissa checked him over. "Is she here?" Stiles asked as he sat up and Scott nodded, "Yeah." He said. "Okay, let's do this." Stiles said, making Scott and Aphrodite glanced at each other warily, not liking the plan, "Guys, we have to do this." 

Scott and Aphrodite helped Stiles downstairs where Noshiko stood in the middle of the living room. "Do you recognize me?" She asked and Stiles nodded slightly and went to walk forward but Kira ran in, "Stop!" She said. 

"It's okay. I'm the one who asked her to come." Stiles said and she shook her head slightly, "You're the one who's going to get stabbed with swords." Kira said before turning to her mother. "Mom, don't do this to him." Kira said, "It's already done." Noshiko said and then a couple Oni suddenly appeared. 

They charged over to Stiles and one of the Oni grabbed Stiles by the side of his head like they did to everyone else. They stood there for a moment until the Oni let Stiles go, letting him fall to the ground as they stepped away before disappearing. 

"Look behind his ear." Noshiko said and Scott crouched down next to Stiles and turned his head to see the backwards five behind his ear. "It worked." He said, "So, I'm actually me?" Stiles asked and Scott helped him sit up a bit. "More you than the Nogitsune." Noshiko said and Stiles looked at her, "Can the Oni find him?" He asked and she shook her head slightly. 

"Tomorrow night. It's too close to dawn now." She said and he sighed softly and nodded, "Can they kill him?" He asked.  "Depends on how strong he is." Noshiko said and Aphrodite looked at her, "What about Lydia? Why would he take her?" Aphrodite asked. 

"He would only take her for an advantage." She said, making Aphrodite raise her eyebrows, "You mean her power?" She asked and Noshiko nodded. 

"The power of a Banshee."