Ch. 12 - LUNAR ECLIPSE

Aphrodite's outfit:

• 💀🖤🐺 •

Chapter Twelve⊚ Lunar Eclipse ⊚

Chapter Twelve
Lunar Eclipse

"How long is this going to take?" Lydia asked as she paced back and forth slightly, "This kind of ritual can take minutes or even days, that's another reason why it's so dangerous." Aphrodite said. 

All of the sudden water splashes across the floor as Scott, Stiles and Allison grasp for the edges of the steel tub, pulling themselves up. "I saw it- I know where it is." Scott said as one-by-one they scramble out of the tubs, soaking wet. "We passed it. There's a stump. This huge tree, not huge now it was cut down but big. Very big." 

"It was the night we were looking for the body." Scott said and Stiles nodded, "The night you were bit by Peter." He said. "I was there too. In the car with my mother. We almost hit someone." Allison said and Scott looked at her, "It was me-you almost hit me" He said before looking at the others. 

"We can find it." Scott said and Aphrodite, Deaton, Isaac and Lydia share looks far less hopeful. "What?" Allison said and Isaac sighed, "You guys were out a long time." He said and Scott looked to the windows to see that it's still night. 

But Stiles is the first to make the realization, "How long is a long time?" He asked worriedly. Aphrodite glanced at everyone before looking back at the three, "Sixteen hours." She said, making their eyes widen. 

"We've been in the water for sixteen hours?" Scott asked and Deaton nodded, "And the full moon rises in less than four." 

⊚ 

Towel pulled tight around his shoulders, Stiles shakes his head at Scott, "No, dude. You're not going back to them." He said and Scott shook his head, "I made a deal with Deucalion." He said. 

"Anybody else think that sounds a lot like 'deal with the Devil'. I don't know about you guys, but I've heard that situation doesn't usually come with a happy ending." Stiles argued and Aphrodite squinted slightly. "I may be helping you guys out but I'm still the daughter of said Devil. And I think you made a good choice joining us" She said, winking at Scott.