Ch. 31 - WEAPONIZED

Aphrodite's outfit:

• 💀🖤🐺 •

Chapter Thirty-One💰 Weaponized 💰

Chapter Thirty-One
💰 Weaponized 💰

"Where's Lydia?" Kira asked as she, Scott, Malia, Stiles and Aphrodite stood around at the highschool waiting to go into a classroom to take their PSATs. "She took it her freshman year." Stiles said making Malia look over at him, "Does that mean I could have taken it some other time?" 

"Malia, you studied harder for this than any of us." Aphrodite said and Malia shook her head and looked at Aphrodite like she was crazy, "Doesn't mean I'm gonna do good." Malia said. "Well." Stiles corrected, making Aphrodite shoot him a look while Malia looked at him confused, "Well, what?" 

"It's 'do well', not 'do good'." 

"Oh, God!" Malia said while Aphrodite pushed the side of Stiles' head and he looked at her offended, "Stop talking." She said, making him pout slightly. "We're doing this, because while we're trying not to die, we still need to live. If I survive high school, I'd like to go to college. A good college..." Scott said as he wrapped his arm around Aphrodite's shoulders and Kira nodded. 

"It's only three hours. We can survive three hours." Kira said, making Stiles groan and squint at her. 

💰

"Cell phone in the envelope, Aphrodite." Natalie said, holding up an envelope after Aphrodite did her thumb print and grabbed a couple pencils and her test. Aphrodite looked at the envelope then at Natalie before sighing as she pulled her phone out. "You'll get it back after the test." Natalie said with a smile making Aphrodite hum and nod slightly before dropping her phone into the envelope before going to sit down next to Scott. 

"Please do not open the test booklet until you are instructed to do so." Simon, the guy who ran the PSATs said, making Stiles awkwardly pursed his lips as he closed the booklet. 

"This test is two hours and ten minutes. There will be two twenty-five-minute critical reading sections, two twenty five minute math sections, and an essay writing portion that will last thirty minutes. There are supposed to be two teachers monitoring this exam..." Simon said, looking over at Natalie.