Ch. 25 - THE DARK MOON

Aphrodite's outfit:

• 💀🖤🐺 •

Chapter Twenty-Five💰 The Dark Moon 💰

Chapter Twenty-Five
💰 The Dark Moon 💰

In a club in Mexico where hunters work, Aphrodite and Malia were dancing together when Kira walked up to them. "Something's happening." Kira said and Aphrodite nodded, "We know." She said and Kira raised her eyebrows. "What do we do?" She asked and Malia shrugged slightly, "Blend in!" She said and Kira furrowed her brows making Aphrodite chuckle. 

"Dance with us, dumbass." Aphrodite said and Kira nodded slightly, "Oh..." She said. Kira started glancing around as she awkwardly jerked her body making Malia and Aphrodite look at each other in amusement. Aphrodite smirked slightly before grabbing Kira's hips making Kira look at her shocked as Aphrodite pulled her closer. 

"Just follow my lead." Aphrodite whispered in Kira's ear before moving their hips together until Kira got the hang of it. Malia joined in and they danced to the music, Kira getting more and more comfortable with it. They glanced around slightly to see hunters not suspecting them as people crowded around them. 

Aphrodite glanced past her to see a couple hunters walking towards them making Aphrodite smirk. "Are you girls ready?" Aphrodite asked as she glanced at Malia and both girls nodded, "There's one behind me, one behind Kira, and one behind Malia. Let's do this." Aphrodite said and they all turned around. The guy behind Malia pointed his gun at her but she just pushed his arm back before grabbing him by his vest, slamming him to the ground before punching him, knocking him out. 

Kira swung her light up nunchucks at the hunter behind her before hitting her a couple times making the woman fall to the ground. Aphrodite held her hand up making the guy groan in a mix of pain and discomfort as she slowly lowered to his knees. She smirked slightly before kicking him in the face, making him fall back, knocked out. 

The girls all looked at each other impressed before Aphrodite glanced around. She made eye contact with Scott and he nodded, making her look at Malia and Kira, "Come on." She said before they followed Scott.