Ch. 50 - THE SWORD AND THE SPIRIT

Aphrodite's outfit:

• 💀🖤🐺 •

Chapter Fifty🌒 The Sword and The Spirit 🌘

Chapter Fifty
🌒 The Sword and The Spirit 🌘

The elevator dings, and Sheriff turns to see Scott, Kira and Stiles walking out of the elevator but they stopped in their tracks and stared in horror at the line of orderlies that continued to wheel the bodies found in the sewers into the morgue. "Who found them?" Stiles asked as they walked up to Stilinsk. 

"Argent. And he said the Doctors were down there. He also said you guys might know what this thing is." Stilinski said and Scott nodded slightly, "We've got a theory..." Scott said, making Stiles nod in agreement. "It's a slightly terrifying theory..." He said and Stilinski sighed softly, "Well, the M.E. said that the victims were killed somewhere else and then dumped in those tunnels." 

Scott thought for a moment before realization crossed over his features, "Hey, what if the Dread Doctors are hiding the bodies?" He asked and Kira looked at her confused, "Why would they do that?" She asked and Stiles shrugged slightly. "Maybe they're covering for it. Protecting it, like a parent would." He said. 

"Protecting what?" Stilinski asked and they all glanced at each other, "A werewolf." Scott said. "It's called the Beast." Kira said and the Sheriff made a face at this and Stiles shrugs in understanding, "We know. Horrifying." He said and Stilinski sighed. 

"We better figure out what we're gonna call Parrish... Because it looks like his dream is coming true." Stilinski said and Kira sighed, "Aphrodite probably knows, she was with Lydia when she figured it out but..." Kira trailed off slightly making Scott quietly sigh and look down while Stilinski furrowed his brows slightly. 

"Did she really switch over to Theo's side? Just like that?" Stilinski said and Stiles nodded, "We're hoping that she only did it to protect her parents since he's looking for them but we can't exactly ask her... She won't answer anyone's calls or texts." Stiles said and Stilinski raised his eyebrows slightly. 

"If Aphrodite's really on Theo's side... Then we're in more trouble than before." 

🌘