Ch. 66 - RIDERS ON THE STORM

Aphrodite's outfit:

• 💀🖤🐺 •

Chapter Sixty-Six⚡Riders On The Storm⚡

Chapter Sixty-Six
Riders On The Storm

"Stiles! Keep going! I can see you, Stiles!" Lydia yelled as the light faded. Soon enough the light was gone and all that was left behind was an empty tunnel. "Stiles?" Lydia called out as a tear ran down her face. "Lydia?" Aphrodite asked and Lydia turned to look at them. 

"Where is he? It was working. You saw him, right?" She asked and Malia shook her head, "We didn't see anyone." She said, making Lydia sigh and glanced back at the tunnel. "He was here. I know it. Stiles was here. I saw him." She said as she ran a hand through her hair while a few more tears ran down her face. 

"Let's go back inside." Aphrodite said and she grabbed Lydia's shoulder before directing her back into the bunker. Scott sighed softly and went to close the door but someone suddenly grabbed it making him spin around. "Liam!" Scott said in shock as Liam glanced at everyone, "There's something you need to see." He said. 

"You're still here..." 

"But everyone else is gone. All of them- they're all gone." He said making Scott glance over at the girls, "Look, you have to come with me." Liam said panicky and Scott raised his eyebrows. "What is it?" He asked, "I can't explain it. I have to show you." Liam said and Scott nodded before turning to Lydia and Malia. "Uh... Alright. You guys stay here. Just in case." Scott said, making them raise their eyebrows at him. 

"In case Stiles comes back?" Malia asked and he nodded, "If there's any hope, you need to keep trying." He said before he walked out, shutting the door behind him. 

Aphrodite sighed and stood there for a moment before shaking her head as she stood up and walked to the door. "What are you doing?" Lydia asked and Aphrodite glanced back at her. "We're gonna go find Stiles." She said as she opened the door and Lydia raised her eyebrows.  

"Scott told us to stay in case he shows up here." Lydia said and Malia shook her head, "Stiles isn't coming here. If he was, he would've, and he hasn't, so he's not. You still think it worked, right?" She asked and Lydia nodded. "I know we saw him." She said and Aphrodite nodded slightly, "And you're never wrong about these things." She said, making Lydia squint and purse her lips.