Ch. 49 - CODOMINANCE

Aphrodite's outfit:

• 💀🖤🐺 •

Chapter Forty-Nine🌒 Codominace 🌘

Chapter Forty-Nine
🌒 Codominace 🌘

Aphrodite and Stiles stand around in the garage of the McCall House late at night, where Stiles is in the middle of repairing his Jeep while Aphrodite holds a flashlight for him. Stiles leans over the open hood of the jeep and pulls out a tangle of wires making him look over at Aphrodite with pursed lips as she raised her eyebrows at him. 

After a moment, he shrugs and reaches back in to pull out a large, rusty cylinder of some kind, which he also sets aside with the wires. Aphrodite's jaw dropped slightly as she watched him grab a wrench before reaching in to tighten a bolt. "Stiles, I'm gonna say this as nice as I possibly can..." Aphrodite said, making Stiles look at her, "If your jeep ever comes close to kill me or actually kills me on one of these trips, I will blow it up to pieces." She said, making him squint slightly. 

"You wouldn't do that." He said and Aphrodite raised her eyebrows, "I would, and you know I would." She said, making him pout slightly before Scott walked into the garage.  "So, what did Liam want?" Stiles asked and Scott sighed, "To help." He said and Aphrodite glanced at him with raised eyebrows. "You gonna let him?" She asked and he thought about it for a moment before answering, "Eventually, I guess..." 

"Okay, but shouldn't he be a little higher on your priority list right now? I mean, since he's the only other actual werewolf? Your only actual Beta?" Stiles asked and Scott sighed and slightly shook his head, "You didn't see the way he came at me. You didn't see the look in his eyes..." Scott said as they watched Stiles work on the jeep. 

"Well, I've been with you on a full moon, so I've seen that look. You want to get the band back together, Scott? You don't leave out the drummer." Stiles said and Scott sighs, frustratingly but knows Stiles is right. "Try it." Stiles said, glancing at Aphrodite who nodded and climbed into the driver seat before turning the key in the ignition, causing the Jeeps engine to roar as it successfully turned on. 

"Success, yes!" 

Aphrodite chuckled and was about to climb into the back seat but paused slightly as Scott climbed into the passenger seat. He went to put in the back seat but then noticed what made Aphrodite pause. A few large bottles of oil sat in the backseat making Aphrodite and Scott look at Stiles, who stood outside the driver side, looked at the bottles with pursed lips.