Ch. 21 - THE FOX AND THE WOLF

Aphrodite's outfit:

• 💀🖤🐺 •

Chapter Twenty-One🦊 The Fox and The Wolf 🦊

Chapter Twenty-One
🦊 The Fox and The Wolf 🦊

"This looks just like me. This has to be my grandmother." Kira said as she looked at a picture of what looked like her and a WWII soldier. "You remember, I told you about Malia? She's the last one who saw Stiles at Eichen House. This picture, and this-" Scott said as he held up a sword. 

"They found it with a body buried in a wall. The same backwards '5' that the Oni put on us was on the wall. It sounds like it all goes back to your family- your grandmother, your mom." Aphrodite said and then Kira's phone went off making them look at her as she read a text. 

"What is it?" Aphrodite asked as Kira's eyes widened, "My dad." She said. 

🦊 

Aphrodite, Scott and Kira quickly ran into the school and over to the history class where Noshiko was kneeling down next to her husband who was gasping for breath. "Kira, did you bring it?" Noshiko asked and Kira handed her a vial, "You going to tell me what 'it' is?" Kira asked. 

"Reishi." Noshiko said and Kira raised her eyebrows, "You're not seriously giving Dad magic mushrooms?" Kira said, making her mother give her a look before feeding her husband a mushroom. Mr. Yukimura gasped for a moment before coughing up blood into a napkin, "Are you okay?" Noshiko asked as they stood up and he nodded. 

"Stiles did this?" Scott asked making Noshiko look at him, "He wanted the last kaiken." She said before holding up a dagger. "I've kept this near me ever since your friend disappeared." She said, "Mom, you need to talk to us- about everything." Kira said and Noshiko nodded slightly. 

Aphrodite pulled out the picture from earlier before handing it to Noshiko, making the woman look at her shocked. "Where did you get this?" Noshiko asked and Kira raised her eyebrows, "Is it Grandma?" Kira asked. 

"No... It's me." Noshiko said and Scott raised his eyebrows, "If that's you, then you'd have to be, like, ninety years old." Scott said and Noshiko nodded. "Closer to nine hundred." She said and Kira's eyes widened, "Okay. Sure. Why not?" She said and Aphrodite shrugged slightly. "I mean, I'm supposed to be able to live a long time, more so with the magic." She said and Kira looked at her dad.