Ch. 27 - MUTED

Aphrodite's outfit:

• 💀🖤🐺 •

Chapter Twenty-Seven💰 Muted 💰

💰 Muted 💰

Aphrodite and Malia walked into class together to see a few equations on the board, making Aphrodite purse her lips for a moment before glancing at Malia. "Wanna skip?" She asked and Malia looked away from the board and nodded before slowly stepping out of the doorway. 

They barely made it ten feet from the class before Stiles came up to them and grabbed Malia's shoulder and gave Aphrodite a look making her follow behind them as he gently pushed Malia back to class. "I hate math. It's pointless." Malia said as Aphrodite went to sit behind Lydia, next to Stiles. 

"It's school! School is important, and math is essential." Stiles said, "To what?" Malia asked, turning to Stiles. "Knowing how much to tip at restaurants." Stiles said, making both Aphrodite and Lydia turn to him. "And other less important things, like medicine, economics, engineering..." Lydia said, making Malia look at her while Stiles just nodded, "Tipping." He whispered as the teacher turned to the class. 

"All right, volunteers to the board! Lydia, Diego, Malia..." Ms. Flemming said making Malia look up, "I didn't volunteer." Malia said. "You did now. To the board." Ms. Flemming said and Malia glanced back at Stiles who gave her a thumbs up and she growled lowly before getting up along with Lydia. 

A second later Stiles quickly turned to Aphrodite, making her look at him. "Family murdering axe-murderer." He said, making her perk up slightly, "Ooo, my dream job. Keep talking." She said. "Last night a family got attacked by someone with an axe, only one survived. Some kid named Sean." Stiles said and Aphrodite hummed and nodded, "Let me guess, you want to do something about it?" She asked and he nodded. 

"Uh- obviously." 

💰 

"An axe-murderer?" Kira asked as she, Stiles, Scott and Aphrodite walked through the halls, "A family murdering axe-murderer!" Stiles said and Scott just nodded. "I already heard about it." Scott said making Stiles furrow his brows. "Wait, what? You did? How?" Stiles asked and Scott glanced at him as he opened his locker.