CHAPTER 1| Beginnings

Lixue walked through the village he grew up in with a basket full of wild fruits in his hand. He had just got them fresh from the forest and couldn't wait to show them to his grandfather

His long white hair that turned slightly blue just at the end and was tied into a high ponytail flowed backwards like wave dancing to the rhythm of the breeze.

As he walked, unknowingly to him he attracted the attention of many. Men,women, children all of them. They stared at him,some with smiles on their lips while some just looked disgusted. Some people also gave the look of confusion and admiration.

Lixue was the eyecatcher of their village which was know as Holy spirit village. He was found at the outskirts of the village by the person he currently stays with, that is his grandfather. Some of the villagers weren't too keen on the idea of welcoming an unknown child who probably fell out of the sky into the village,but they couldn't do anything about it. Their resentment towards the white haired boy only grew as said boy began to grow. To them he wasn't normal because of his looks and that was just not acceptable in their eyes. They however kept their observations to themselves as he passed by them.

Other however who really liked the boy waved at him and replied to his greetings. He was a sweet and kind boy,they knew, and did not deserve the treatment that some of their co-village folks were giving him. The look of sympathy drawn on their faces.

He of course being the sweet and naive five year old that he was didn't do or say anything but smile and wave back as he continued on his way to where ever he was heading to.

It only drawn on him that he would be meeting someone before he made his final stop to his house when he was half way to his... well his house. He only sighed and turned back. 'How could I have forgotten about something so important'. He thought to himself. He was going to be be so late, but luckily for him, he knew a short cut and the fact that it was near the Chief's place made it all the more convenient.

He manuvered his way through the paths swiftly, making sure he was as discreet as possible, only heaven knows what his grandfather would do to him if he found where his little Lixue was going.

Lixue finally reaching his destination took a breather. His white plain shirt and shorts having line marks of dirt which he would have to somehow explain to him grandfather when he got home and the white jacket tied around his waist was now loosen but that of course was easily taken care of by him as he put the fruit basket down before tighten the jacket again. The only thing that he wore that was not white were is boots.

Lixue never really liked the colour black but he understands his grandfather's sentiments. With how much dirt was around not even he could keep white boots well..... white. He still remembered how difficult it was for him to convince his grandfather to allow him to wear white clothes.

Lixue after his break and the tidying up of himself finally fixed his big sapphire icy blue eyes on the cottage that was just a few feet away from where he currently stood. His excitement finally reaching it's peak as he stood in front of the main door as if waiting for something.

The thing he appeared to be waiting for did not seem to waste time since no longer had he stood there, did the door open to reveal a very big man. Messy unkept silver brown hair, His figure always intimidating Lixue every time he showed up. He didn't know why but Tang Hao somehow always knew when he was there so Lixue,out of habit, didn't even have to bother with knocking.

Tang Hao stared intensely at him with his dark brown eyes seeming to hold all the pain in the world and Lixue could feel the heavy weight on his shoulders but he just smiled showcasing the fruit basket full of wild fruits to him. Tang Hao just sighed wanting what he knew was bound to happen to be over and done with. "He is working , don't distract him". He mumbled although he knew it was of no use,before going back into the house the door left unopened. Lixue just let out a breath of relief before entering the room closing it before suit.