CHAPTER 23| Emperor Battle Team 2

Yu Tian sent a punch of powerful electricity towards Shrek's Team but Mu Bai was able to counterattack it with a punch of light of his own. Yu Tian was however struggling to maintain the power he was using. Yu Tian's body to his best condition yet so although his body was healed,his soul power had still not recovered. His fractures hadn't healed completely either.

Zhu Zhu Qing went head on with Osler again but with her new invisibility skill she had an upper hand even though Osler was more faster than her. Claws out Osler went first trying to slash The Cat Of Netherworld but she was able to dodge it by jumping out of the way but the Panther soul master didn't back down,he wanted to use up her soul power with relentless attacks but Zhu Zhu Qing had a trick up her sleeve.

Yu Feng glared at the Evil Fire Phoenix as he prepared his attack. A huge straight line of powerful gust of wind was sent Fatty's way to which sent a line of fire to subdue it and because wind amplifies fire it actually made Fatty's flames strong enough to cancel the wind strike.

"The opponents that Zhu Zhu Qing and Ma Hong Jun are facing have way higher soul power than them. Despite the help of Qibao Amber Pagoda, the gap of soul ring can't be made up. An extra Soul ring is just about an extra soul skill. When the soul ring is absorbed everything is improved comprehensively." Master said while still looking on and studying everything that was going on during the match.

Shino and Shi Mo got ready to attack Tangsan and Wu,but Lixue was ready for them. Black Martial Turtle defenders have undoubtedly the shells as their defense and now that the shell was out their defense would decrease greatly. Nodding one another Wu and Lixue went to attack them only for someone to grab Lixue by the arm and lunch him in the air, not doing any damage aside from getting him away from his teammates. He looked up to see Rei using his lance as some sort of hoverboard.

"What's the matter Ice cake, missed me that much." Lixue cringed at that his body moving to a defense stance. He knew Wu and Tangsan could take care of themselves and right now he had to take care of the creep in front of him.

"You call me anymore names and you're not going to like what comes next." Lixue warned the Dark Ice Lance soul master only chuckling. "Feisty,I like that in a boy."

Lixue had had enough sending a bit of his soul power the boys way which would have hit if not for another lance coming out of nowhere to block the attack.

"You know your pretty and strong and really took me by surprise just now but we both know how this is going to end, with me winning and you probably going out on a date with me." Lixue found himself rolling his eyes, this guy was really arrogant.

"Uhhg! Enough with the flirting already." Lixue was going to make this quick or that's what he intended until the hail rain of sharp pointy icicle shards came down upon him but Lixue only smirked. This would delay him but now that he was in the air not even those things could stop him. He dodged every single icicle shard with ease, moving left,then right and then going up and down swiftly getting through.

Rei was surprised by this, the boy was moving through his rain of sharp icicles with so much ease that it was stunning at the same time scary. It appeared that Lixue was now in his strong suit and Rei was so screwed.

"He is about to use it." Micax said rather excitedly while the other man just sighed secretly praying that Rei would come out with just a few broken bones at the least.

Rie couldn't move,he didn't know why but he couldn't. It was like he was frozen in place. "What.... What is happening?"

"You're about to have a taste of my self made skill. Butterfly Constellation." Lixue whole body began to glow as small balls of light formed out in the air and if one was to connect them they did form a butterfly. That however was Rei's job and using him like a football Lixue kicked him across the small balls of light with the unmovable boy screaming in pure agony. In all there were twenty eight light balls and Lixue kicked him all the way until the very end, the butterfly constellation finally showing before send a powerful blow down the boy's stomach which sent him crashing down to the ring with dust everywhere.