CHAPTER 33| Wu + Ji (WuJi)

The events of what had happened the previous day had scared many people. Things were so hectic and the conditions of some of the students weren't good.

Master,Er Long and Dean Frander had just gotten back from confronting Du Gu Bo, the Great Soul Land Master of Venom. It was a really brutal battle and they had nearly lost their lives but Tangsan had come in just at the most  crucial moment and explain everything to them..... well he made up a story but all in all they managed to get out in one piece.

Du Gu Bo had told them that Tangsan would be back to them in less than a year for Tangsan was 'learning casting poison casting skill' from him.

The Golden Iron Triangle reluctantly retreated after that only to land up in their school which was in a very bad state. Walls were broken, glasses shattered and the forest was nothing but a waste land.

Er Long was to petrified to speak, Master didn't know what if he was seeing was ture or just in his head and Frander well ..... Frander for the first time wasn't thinking about the money he would use to rebuild everything but his heart- he had uneasy feeling in his heart.

"Zhao what happened here?" Frander asked with genuine shock as his eyes darted form place to place still not being able to believe the terrible condition of the school.

"Nothing good as you can see. Yesterday something terrible happened and Micax......." Mr. Zhao couldn't continue and that made Frander stiffen.

"Zhao, what happened to Micax?" Mr. Zhao averted eye contact with the man and that made Frander  heart drop as he held Mr. Zhao by the arms.

"Zhao what happened to my son?" Frander demanded his grip tightening.

Er Long had to detach the spectacle man from the Mr. Zhao while trying to calm him down.

"Zhao where is Micax." Master walked to the man that owned bear martial soul but his voice was still wavering .

Mr. Zhao looked at them with a sullen face. He turned back to the entrance of the school signaling for them to follow him.

As they entered inside they found that many of the students were being attended to. Some had bandages on their arms and legs while people with auxiliary martial soul of healing where doing their best to make sure that everyone was still alive.

The scene was just awful and they couldn't bare it. Er Long couldn't take it anymore and screamed out her question.

"What Happened Here?" Zhao Wu ji  sighed finally letting the cut out of the bag.

"Ji's mother came here yesterday......"

............... Micax and Qin Ming had gotten to the source of all the problem and it was worse than they feared.

The shear power the woman was radiating was so suffocating that it literally made it hard for them to breath once they made it into the forest.

Their eyes couldn't believe what they saw. A Titled Douluo was attacking a poor boy and also destroying the whole forest and school in the process.

What was wrong with all this powerful Great Soul Land Masters thinking that they could do anything they wanted due to their power?

First it was Du Gu Bo,the Great Soul Land Master of Venom who had kidnapped Tangsan for no one knows what reason?

Then it was Tang Hao..... well not quite but non of them knew that, who had also abducted Lixue for who knows what reason?

And now it was this raging she- blood witch who clearly had an obsession with the colour red, and was basically trying to eradicate all of them from existence for who knows what reason?