CHAPTER 30| Missing /Rejection.

Master,Er Long and Dean Frander had been looking for Tangsan for a whole day.

They had gone back to Tian Duo Imperial School where the Great Soul Land Masters told them that Du Gu Bo lived in Sunset Forest.

"Xiaogang,we have been searching for him for a day. No matter how well San Pao's smell is but if it's continue like this, your martial soul will only struggle. Get some rest." Frander told him once landing down after searching the forest through the skies.

But Xiaogang didn't want to listen. Not only was Tangsan missing but Lixue as well. He knew who had taken them but that didn't help to ease his restlessness.

On one hand, Tangsan had been kidnapped by Du Gu Bo, the Soul Land Venom and on the other Lixue had been taken by Tang Hao.

Master knew what Du Gu Bo probably wanted with Tangsan but the same couldn't be said for his son, Lixue.

He was torn between going after Lixue or Tangsan but eventually decided on searching for the latter, since he knew Tang Hao wouldn't hurt the white haired boy because of Tangsan.

"Xiaogang don't worry. Du Gu Bo might not kill Tangsan or else he would have done it in our school. Why go through the trouble of taking him away." Er Long tried to comfort him also being cautious not to mention the disappearance of his other pupil and son but that didn't work.

"No you have no idea. Du Gu Bo abducted Tangsan surely because of what he did to Du Gu Yan and the poison casting skill that Tangsan has shown. I guess, Du Gu Bo must be eager to know more about Tangsan's poison. He wants to know what kind of poison Tangsan has. I'm pretty sure that Du Gu Bo won't spare his life." Those words struck deep mostly to Master himself.

He knew he was probably being selfish from thinking this, but if Tangsan did end up dying then Tang Hao wouldn't have any reason to let Lixue live. He loved Tangsan like a son but Lixue was more dear to him.

"Those useless Great Soul Land Masters from  Tian Duo Imperial School! I can't believe they only know that Du Gu Bo stays in this Sunset Forest, but don't know in with mountain." Er Long stated angrily.

"They told as about Sunset Forest which means they have already offended Du Gu Bo. So even if they knew his exact location, they wouldn't tell as. I'm just scared of what he will do if anything happens to Tangsan." Frander regretted the last part he said as soon as it left his mouth.

"Him! Who are you talking about?" Er Long asked him, the man in spectacles just shaking his head with a hard face on.

Master just skulled,his insides twisting and turning at all the bad things Lixue could be going through at the moment. They had to find Tangsan soon.

Meanwhile back at the New Shrek School everyone was really worried about what had happened to two of their friends, mostly Wu who was more worried about Lixue.

The boy didn't even know what he was and could be in trouble or even worse..... No Lixue couldn't be gone, she said she would protect him and now he was missing.

The rabbit eared girl currently was by herself in the forest near a pond. She wanted to be alone at that particular moment.

She had so many conflicting feelings about everything that over loaded her heart at that moment, and not wanting to break down in front of everyone in the room she excused herself.

Painful memories of her past was coming back to her, like a flood not giving her anytime to prepare. She hated it so much, the feeling of helplessness ,of not being able to anything.

She didn't notice when her eyes began to water but she soon put a stop to it. She had promised herself that she wouldn't cry, not after what had happened. She had to be strong.