CHAPTER 14| Exams and Accidents

On their way to the place where the fourth exam would be conducted,they found out more about the school.

Shrek School was the only school that recorded more teachers than students, with it's total number of students currently being three, Mu Bai,the sausage grandpa, and another person they would eventually meet.

The school was established twenty (20)years ago with only a total number of 42 students enrolled during this said twenty years. Shrek School took quality rather than quantity, accepting only monsters.

The reason Shrek School was located in the small village was because of the shortage of funds, if Mu Bai family hadn't sponsored, the school would have shut down a year ago. And if the school couldn't enroll any new student this year, Mu Bai and the two older students would be the school's last batch of students. To graduate out of the school,one soul power must exceed level forty thus being a Soul Sect.

This brought the six kids that walked together back to the reality that even though they had potential they had still not fully enrolled into the school. It would all depend on how they preformed in the fourth exams.

The fourth exams was something else. They met a teacher, known as Zhao Wu Ji who decided to test them himself. Just how many people had exceeded level twenty five,he couldn't believe it so he was going to actually see what the kids could bring to the table despite it being Mu Bai who was supposed to do it. His eyes landing on Lixue, sensing his soul power was slightly above everyone else despite him being the youngest, but there was something else that the boy had that just made someone want to release their martial soul. What exactly was that?

He gave them half an hour to know each other and plan strategies to with stand him for another half an hour. They couldn't really argue with a teacher so they did what they were asked.

Mu Bai told them about Mr.Zhao soul power level, with him being a soul saint at level seventy six and was the second strongest person in the school,their mysterious dean being gain first place. Mr. Zhao martial soul being Supreme Bear, a super powerful soul beast with was completely flawless and not only it's attack but also it's defense was extremely terrifying. Even the soul masters at his level could hardly stand up to him. But he did have one weakness, that being speed. But then again there was a great range between their soul power so that was also useless to them. Mr. Zhao also had a nickname when he was in school, know as Acala.

Once Mu Bai said that the girl in the pale blue green dress gasped in shock. It turned out that she had heard of him.

Many years ago, Acala had offended Martial Soul Hall and was surrounded by sixteen bishops of soul emperor level who intended to end him but they didn't succeed. Acala fought against sixteen people but he survived their continuous attacks, after which he disappeared in the world of Soul Masters. Turns out he was teaching in Shrek School.

Tangsan quickly drew everyone close as they decided on the best tactic to take him down also introducing themselves to each other.

"I'm Tangsan, my tool soul is blue sliver plant. A soul master of level twenty nine from Controlling Branch." He introduced himself first as Wu jumped in.

"Wu here, my beast soul is a rabbit. soul master of level twenty nine from Storm Attack Branch." Wu said as she nudge Ji to speak up.

"Ji Chi, tool martial soul know as Ruby storm axe, soul master of level twenty eight from Storm Attack Branch." Lixue went next, giving a friendly wave as he spoke.

"Lixue Ling, beast type martial soul called the Icic Light Blue Sliver Butterfly, soul master at level thirty from Knee attack, support and Defense Branch." He said as Mu Bai looked at him sceptically.