CHAPTER 36| Tough Love.

Tangsan had to take in deep breathes after everything that he had heard from Master.

Lixue was missing and Ji was going to some traumatic episode? All that was going on for more than a year? He already regrets not being there to help......... not that there was much that he could have done anyways.

"San I don't think that you should be trying to go in there. Ji hasn't been..... well, he has not been himself recently. I have tried to talk to him but he always tries to throw knives at me when I enter his room, still is a mystery how he keeps getting them though." Mu Bai told him even though he was the one leading Tangsan to the axe boy's room.

Mu Bai wasn't afraid of Ji or the knives that the axe boy constantly targeted in his direction because he knew the boy didn't met it.

He was just doing that to scare him off but that didn't stop him. Mu Bai was actually going to try and talk to him that day but then Tangsan showed up and requested to have a chat with Ji instead.

Mu Bai couldn't refuse and quiet frankly he was hoping that Tangsan would be able to get Ji to come back to normal...... or somewhere between those lines.

Tangsan had first met with everyone safe from Ji and Lixue and upon hearing what had happened he knew he had to take action, but one step at a time.

It was time for some tough love.

He would first knock some sense into his older brother and somehow get he and Wu to make up, then........ then he would focus on finding Lixue....... even though he didn't know who had exactly taken him.

He wasn't the only one though he didn't know that. Since Master,Er Long and Dean Frander had decided to keep the identify of 'the person' who they thought had taken Lixue a secret not wanting to arouse suspicion.

'Lixue I hope that you're okay, don't worry. I will find you and I hope that were ever you are , that you are safe. I love you.' Were his thoughts cringe, that was a big yes but he didn't care about that. He had been separated from his boyfriend for a year and that alone was killing him.

"Do worry brother Dai, I know what I am doing and once this is over I'm going to find Lixue."Tangsan didn't seem to be backing down from meeting Ji since upon reaching the door and seeing that it was locked he broke the door with his foot.

"Thank you Bother Dai but I can handle it from here. Oh! and when anyone hears shouting and flashing of red lightning,it means that I'm getting through to him....... I hope?"  Mu Bai didn't have time to protest as the door was shut behind him when Tangsan entered the room.

Once in the room he was met with a very disfigured Ji, and not only because of his missing arm.

Swollen,red and fluffy eyes with dry tear strained face and his mascular body seemed to have deteriorate making him look really lean. Ji's hair which was now red, was messes, looking like a literal bird's nest and was that a bottle of alcohol by his side.  

He also had a red scarf rapped around his neck but was also long enough to hide his hand that was evidence and a constant reminder of the incident a year ago.

"Ji has it really come to this?" He asked the half drunk boy who only continued to look at the ceiling not responding.

Tangsan couldn't believe what he was seeing. Ji looked dead inside and when did he start to drink?

No! Tangsan was not going through that again. He already had a drunkard father who wallowed in sadness and he was not going to go through the same thing with his brother.

"Ji I heard what happened and how you have been behaving for the past year. Do you want to talk about it?" Again met with silence.

Tangsan sighed, moving closer to him only for a knife to be lunched in his direction which he wouldn't have been able to dodge because of his Ghostly Trace.