CHAPTER 29| Poison & Ice Fire Mouth Spring.

Tangsan awoke in a very dark forest, snakes roaming everywhere. His body was slightly aching as he recollected what had happened to him.

The occurrences of the previous day, not that he knew how long he had been asleep, coming back to him.

He had been walking back to meet up with his friends, deciding that it was best to give Er Long and Master some privacy. But then he encountered Du Gu Bo, the Great Soul Land Master and then now he awoke in a creepy cave full of snakes just outside a very dark forest.

He tried to stay still and study his surroundings first and know where exactly where he was, but that didn't work.

"Stop pretending,I know that you are awake." Du Gu Bo said to the boy as he walked forward.

He then snapped his fingers making the dark cave illuminated with green flames, somehow making the place look creepier than it did before.

"Kid, you are Tangsan if I'm not mistaken?" Finally reaching him,Du Gu Bo asked, his voice and demeanor intimidating to anyone else but Tangsan wasn't fazed.

"Yes, I am." He replied with a cold voice. He wasn't very keen on the idea of  him being kidnapped for only God's knows what reason.

"I have heard that you broke my granddaughter's third soul skill and even suppressed it with poison of your own." That was all this was about.

A Great Soul Land Master kidnapped him  because his granddaughter lost in a battle and found out that her poison could actually be neutralized, not being all that it's crapped up to be. 

No, that couldn't be it. There had to be something more. Secretly activating his Demon Purple Eyes,Tang looked at the man as he spoke.

"How did you cure the venom? I believe there's something else other than liquor." Then Tangsan saw it. He finally understood why he was in the snake infested cave to begin with.

"How dare you call yourself the Soul Land Venom. If you don't know that realgar powder can cure snake venom?" Tangsan accused the man that now had his back facing him.

"Hmmm.... It's been a long time since someone has talked to me in that way. Kid you are bold. How dare you suspect my venom?" Du Gu Bo let out a bit of his green poisonous gas thus intensifying the green flames in the cave as a means of intimidation but Tangsan again wasn't fazed.

"Hmm.... Your poison is mere rubbish." This enraged the Soul Land Venom. Using some of his soul power he picked up the young blacksmith from the ground and sent him flying into a wall.

Tangsan however wasn't afraid by that. It was painful but he could manage. He slowly got up from the ground with a smirk. "Your poison is indeed effective but it's still useless. Poison strike is to attack others. But now that you're poisoned too, what are you if not useless?"

Du Gu Bo was startled by that but he didn't show it as he circled the boy still trying to act intimidating." So you're saying that I was poisoned by myself. I'm seventy eight years old and only I can cast poison to others. Never, not even once have I ever been poisoned."

Tangsan could see right through the Soul Land Venom facade. "If that's true,tell me why then when it's cloudy or raining do you feel your ribs go numb. It happens once at noon and 11:00pm. From what I can see, everytime it lasts for at least  two hours. Besides during midnight, your head and feet will have prickling pain, am I right? That's overwhelming pain, you won't feel that unless you have been poisoned. And not only have you been poisoned but the venom has also entered your marrow."

Du Gu Bo stopped when he heard that releasing a powerful burst of soul power that would have killed Tangsan if he hadn't activated his soul bone of eight spiders to block it.