CHAPTER 17| Shrek's First Angel

Tangsan wouldn't leave the sleeping boy's side not even for a second. He always gave a warning growl or snarl to who ever came close to them including Master and the teachers. He wouldn't let anyone get close to Lixue and his behavior was really starting to worry not only his teachers but teammates as well.

Speaking of teammates, seven of them were seen outside not really doing anything rather than wallowing in pain, regret and pity.

Wu had lost her usual energetic attitude now just mostly crying and clinging to Ji for support. Ji wasn't even himself anymore void of all emotions as he blamed himself for what happened to Lixue.

Oscar and Fatty didn't even laugh or make jokes anymore, the latter also blaming himself for the incident that occurred yesterday thinking that if he had beaten the pervert this wouldn't have happened.

Mu Bai was just shaking with anger and regret as he should have gone with the boy. What kind of best friend and brother was he, allowing Lixue to go out alone, blaming himself also for what had happened.

Rong Rong and Zhu Qing didn't know what to feel or in better words didn't know what to be feeling at the moment since they were just full of so many negative emotions. Zhu Qing at first didn't like Lixue, thinking that there was something going on between him and Mu Bai but after finding out that they were just friends and he helping Mu Bai get over his trauma, she couldn't more ashamed of herself. Rong Rong on the other hand just cried silently to herself, the thing that happened to Lixue could have happened to anyone and it made her feel sick of how the evil doer could have gotten his way if not for Tangsan and the others getting there on Time

Meanwhile in the teachers lounge the atmosphere was so thick it could be cut a knife. No one knew what to say or feel but it was clear who was talking things the hardest.

Yu Xiaogang felt like the worst father in the land. He couldn't help but blame himself for everything that had happened. He shouldn't have allowed the boy to go outside of the school when it was getting so late, Why did I do that?

"Gang it's not your fault,if anyone should take the blame its me." Xiaogang just shook of the Dean's hand from his shoulders. Those words meant nothing to me at the moment as he continued to mentally punish himself. The room once again going silent.

That of course ended when a scream was heard. Everyone knew that voice, the voice of Lixue. Rushing into the room everyone was stunned to see what had happened.
____________________________________________________

Tangsan continued to strokes his fiance long soft white hair while adoring his face with small peaks hoping that it was enough to wake him up.

"Come back to me Li. I'm so sorry that you had to get through this,I couldn't protect you liked I promised. This is all my fault." His voice sounded broken, holding the boy's face in his hands before placing a small kiss on his lips.

Just then Lixue eyes opened very quickly in the middle of the kiss. His eyes held fear while his body shaked, memories of what happened yesterday coming to him like a river would do an ocean. Shoving Tangsan back he let out a blood curling scream moving to the corner of the room when he saw more people enter the room. He couldn't tell who they were, his mind still being a blare.

"Stay away from me,all of you." His voice was shaky when he said that, Ji's hands glowing white as he shot an icicle in their direction.

Everyone looked worried and surprised at his actions but they going further just made him send more ice their way. His whole body shook,his hands trembling as the room grew cold.

"Li it's me, sangy. Can't you recognize my voice." Tangsan voice was pleading he trying to reach the boy but was stopped by his broken voice. "No don't touch me please. I... I want to be alone."