CHAPTER 32| Soul Beast

Lixue head ached so much. The last thing that he remembered was going out to find Tangsan and then puff! now he was in...... wait where was he exactly?

"Ahhh... my head. What happened?" He didn't actually know who he wanted to answer that question but he still asked. His head felt like a hammer was being used to hit it, the occasion vicious tumbs  making it all the more worse.

"You're finally awake." That voice,he knew that voice. Why did he know that voice.

Lixue moved his head around trying to find the source of the voice,then he saw him.

"Uncle Tang Hao." Were his eyes deceiving him. After all these years he finally shows his face, but why kidnap Lixue.

If anyone he should have done it to Tangsan....... okay not done it as in kidnap but Tangsan was the first person who needed to see him.

Lixue then felt anger. Anger because of what the man had done to his own son. He abandoned him at such a young age to fend for himself and he just comes back out of nowhere just to kidnap him instead of meeting his son.

"How could you?- How could you do that to your own son? You abandoned him for no reason at all leaving a stupid letter telling him that you were useless and he was better of without you. That was not right, it's not right to abandoned your own son." Lixue had raised his voice but the man still remained calm, showing no emotions to the boy's words.

That wasn't the reason why he brought the white haired boy out here. He needed to finally know a bit about himself,his origins if he was to continue his relationship with Tangsan.

Yes Tang Hao knew about their relationship heck he even knew before the two of them did and he was completely okay with it.

If you were him and had gone through what he had you would probably understand that love didn't have restrictions and that you had to cherish it for as long as you had it with you.

As far as he was okay with it though their love was still forbidden and not because of them both being males, this was even common now in the Douluo Continent, but their loved was forbidden because of their lineage.

They were both destined to hurt each other if they continued and that was why Tang Hao wanted to put a stop to it before their feelings for each other grew any further.

He knew what he was about to do was cruel but it was for the best. They had to be separated for their own good.

" What really makes you angry, the part about what I did to Tang San or what your parents did to you?" Lixue breathe got caught up in his throat when he heard that.

"What do you know about my parents." Lixue found himself asking with more haste than he intended and he hated himself for it, but it didn't change the fact that he was eager to know anything and everything and his origins.

"Are you sure you want to know Lixue. The answers that you seek may not be what you think. They could cost you everything that you hold dear to you. Do you still want to know." Lixue was a bit afraid by those words but he wanted to know where he was form. Why he was abandoned and who exactly his parents were.

"I do." He stated flatly.

Tang Hao sighed at that, taking a seat on the grass covered earth getting ready to tell the boy the tragic tale.