CHAPTER 28| New Shrek School, Master's Past & Tangsan

Er Long slammed her fist on the table after hearing what had happened to them in Tian Duo Imperial School.

"What a Tian Duo Imperial School. How dare they bully Boss Fu! Boss Fu don't say it anymore,my place is also your place. Everyone can stay on. This place is your place." Woah, that was scarily kind of her.

"Our requirements on our parts are very high. Can you bare it." Leave it to Dean Frander to fuss over money.

"Payments? This is your problem now boss Fu." This made Dean Frander confused as he looked up at the woman telling to to clarify.

"You are the boss of the Golden Iron Triangle. From Now on this school is yours. Tomorrow I will hold a faculty meeting to announce that the school will change it's name to Shrek." What, just like that? This huge school is now Shrek. That couldn't be possible?

"Mr. Yin Shu, please announce a meeting to be held tomorrow with all the teachers and students. These are my friends,let the canteen prepare a feast on the second floor." It appears it was possible and hearing something related to food, fatty and Oscar went crazy.

" Yes Dean." Yin Shu addressed with a bow only for Er Long to correct him on it.

" No. I am the Deputy Dean now.Boss Fu is the Dean of Shrek." Wait what is even happening? They just walk into a school and it becomes there's,who does that?

Ture to her words, when they got to the second floor of the school,a huge banquet awaited them.

"Now I remember that I haven't eaten for a day." Fatty exclaimed,he and Oscar being the first people to run to the table.

Lixue sat down and served himself with some potatoes and salad. Tangsan sat by his side ready to eat only for master to call him.

"Tangsan let's go for a walk." He obeyed, getting up and following his teacher.

Once out of site Fatty tried to take the boys plate of food only for Lixue to freeze his hands into a big chunk of ice.

"Li-san what was that for."Fatty exclaimed trying to melt the ice but his fire wasn't doing anything at all.

"Maybe that would teach you to keep your hands and mouth to yourself." Micax said from were he sat sending a small line wave of fire to melt the ice, although it took awhile it still managed to melt.

"Aunt Er Long aren't you afraid that he will run away." Micax asked the Dean.... no the Deputy Dean of the New Shrek School.

"Micax,do you think he can still run away from me after I have found him again?" Shrek students looked at each other, speculations secretly going around.

Lixue couldn't take it anymore,he was really curious and wanted to know what was up between the two but he opted to not ask anything. His father would tell him when he was ready.

" Er Long, have you met Lixue yet. He is the son of Xiaogang." Lixue never felt like disappearing anymore than at this current moment. Er Long looked at him with curiosity.

"I don't see the resemblance, and....... wait you're a boy?" His fear turned into a pout. Why was he always mistaken for girl anyway?

"He's adopted and you might want to refrain from the you look like a girl comment. He's very touchy about that subject." Micax told her as realization dawned on her.

"Oh..... well.... umm... this is awkward." Lixue couldn't agree more.
_____________________________________________

Master and Tangsan finally outside the school walked until they reached a less crowded area.