CHAPTER 26| What Is In Your Brain

Lixue sat down on his bed with a sigh. He had seen less of Tangsan for a whole week and he felt sad. He understood that Tangsan was working but he was hoping that they could spend some quality time together during their break before they moved to the Tian Duo Imperial School.

Qin Ming had offered them a preposition of making Shrek Students enroll in Tian Duo Imperial School which Dean Frander reluctantly accepted after Master had knock some sense into him.

They did however had a condition, which was to admit all teachers of Shrek and let them teach their students personally. Tian Duo Imperial School was not allowed to interfere. Qin Ming accepted the condition wholeheartedly.

Dean Frander was a bit upset about it and it was surprisingly Fatty who made the old man see the light. Saying in his own words that what they were doing was like borrowing a chicken to lay an egg. Translation, they were borrowing the Imperial School's facilities to train and then they help them fight as paying them a fee. That was weirdly accurate.

But that wasn't the point of Lixue pouting face. He really didn't like the idea of going to the Tian Duo Imperial School but that's not what made him upset. He hadn't seen Tangsan for over a week and he didn't like it. Was this how his boyfriend felt when he had shut everyone out for three weeks?....... Wow Tangsan was really patient with him.

"You know you look adorable like that but it's not going to help you. Why don't you go and check on him like everyone else." Lixue heard Mu Bai's voice and the white haired boy found himself rolling his eyes. He knew Tangsan well enough to know that the older boy didn't like to be disturbed when working,he just being too nice to tell any of them that. Lixue didn't want to disturb him. Tangsan would come out when he was done.

"I'll see him when he comes out. He needs to fully concrete on what he's doing." With that the he fell onto his bed. His eyes felt heavy and before he knew it he was asleep.

The next day Tangsan did come out Mu Bai even making a joke about him being an iron man with Oscar being his normal self and Lixue running to embrace him when his eyes landed on his boyfriend.

"Sangy you're finally out." Tangsan smiled at the boy gently patting his head, Lixue still hugging him as they walked to the group.

The others just looked at one another with knowing eyes as they chuckled at the two. The two were such dorks.

"I'm finally done with the things I was making, there's only a few days left before we leave to Tian Duo Imperial School." He explained.

"Brother San, what great things did you make this time? Show as please." Rong Rong asked with everyone else nodding in agreement.

She wanted to show her father some of the weapons Tangsan had made and also the genius behind the powerful uniforms that was made by a particular white haired boy. Those things could come in handy for her tribe.

"Just some hidden weapons. But I have made something particular for everyone." He didn't really have any reason to refuse so he brought it out. Everyone was looking at them in confusion.

"Brother San, what is it? Is it a more powerful sleeve arrow?" Wu asked while Ji chuckled.

"Woah! You actually remembered the the name of that hidden weapon. Good job Wu." Wu eyes narrowed at him ready to give the axe boy a befitting reply only for Tangsan to cut in not wanting them to start their usual bickering.

"I call it Flying Godly Claw. I made it by combining a few types of metals. It's hardness is strong enough to penetrate gold and stone. This metal claw is it's main part. When the claw is extended, only with a light touch,the inner springs and gears will be triggered, it'll contract. Look." He then placed a stone on the open mouth of hidden weapon and pull the trigger. The stone was broken in many small pieces. The group looked impressed and surprised.

The length of the weight of the steel cable was about 30meters, contractile power being about 150kgs so as long as their weight didn't pass the 150kgs limit they could all use it to climb to a certain height. Fatty felt a bit bummed out when Oscar teased him but he still was excited about the weapon.

"This is the best weapon for flying from house to house and for cracking a crib." The fat boy said excitedly while Tangsan laughed. "You have to beware of your weight though. When you exceed 150kgs this weapon will become useless to you." He then gave everyone safe from Lixue one of the Flying Godly Claw,he then brought out a small black thin cylindrical item and handed it to the white haired boy.

"This is something I made for you. You can choose a name for it if you want and it should come in handy." Lixue examined the gadget carefully before pressing a small button he found on it. The small stick then extended to become a very long staff will a blade on the top. This caught the attention of the others.

"What is that. And how did it because so long just now." Mu Bai asked already having trouble grasping how Tangsan was able to make the Flying Godly Claw and now this.

"I don't have a name for it but I made it purposely for Lixue. He can keep it with him at all times and use it to defend himself when he runs out of soul power. Because he's really light on his feet this weapon will suit him better. It has the ability to store soul power of it's wilder and retreat back to the person form a mile away." He explained everyone else looking at the device in the youngest boys had with awe.

"San,I have no idea what's in that brain of yours. Both of you actually." Mu Bai spoke looking at the two. One being able to make powerful weapons and the other having the ability to make normal clothes gain powerful abilities. Tangsan and Lixue looked at each other and smiled. They guessed they were unique.

However no one knew that Tangsan's skill was from the essence of Tang's clan year long study and he only mastered the way of making it because of something. He was able to build so many tools due to his second martial soul. All metal became soft when they came into contact with him. However it costs too much soul power and energy, which he would have to recover.

"Thank you Sangy. This is a really good weapon for me. I think I will name it Deceiving Spear Of The Heavens." Lixue told him as they walked out of the school and into the city.

"Sounds good." Tangsan simply replied. They both smiled at each other before catching up with the rest of the team.

Now that Tangsan was done with the forging of hidden weapons, the both of them could spend some quality time together before their break ended and they left for Tian Duo Imperial School.

************************************************************************************************************
'Unedited.'