CHAPTER 31| Tang Ji's Unknown Past

Ji had a past that not even he knew about, mostly to keep him safe. A past so dark that not even Tang Hao knew about. 

This dark past has been hidden for so long that some  people have even forgotten about it.

Ji was never born to the family he found himself in,in Holy Spirit village. He was never a member of the village.

But this story goes back to a to long time ago. A story that runs deep through time and holds the balance of two tribes at stake.

-15 years ago-

It all began with Tang Xiao also known as Tang Tian, the Howling Sky Douluo current leader of Clear Sky Clan/Hao Tian Tribe and  Ki ki Lu, the current ruler of the Ruby Blood lightening imperial Kingdom.... well at least what's left of it.

Tang Being the oldest son of the Clear Sky Clan had always been destined to take over the Clan and send it to great heights. This was further established when their neighboring tribe made an alliance with Clear Sky Clan to fuse their empires together with marriage.

This was how Tang Xiao and Ki ki Lu's story began.Two young people who feel  in love with each other and were more than ready to unite their kingdoms and bring fort a family of their own.

Then the day that Tang Xiao was to leave and explore the world before he was fit enough to get married to the crowned princess of the Ruby Blood Lightening imperial Kingdom.

After that one task they could finally be together...... or so they thought.

"Do you really have to go Xiao Tian. I can come with you." Ki ki Lu had asked her husband to be who had been preparing to leave with his younger brother to fulfill a task given to them by their father.

"You know I have to Lu and no you can't come with me. I need my beautiful bride to stay in her castle were it is safe,but don't worry after experiencing the world I'll  come back and we can finally get married and have our own family okay." Ki ki Lu was still adamant about it but she eventually gave in wanting it to be over and done with so they could finally be together.

"Okay, please be safe and come back soon."  If only she knew what his coming back would do to their relationship.

So following his father's orders he sent off with Tang Hao to experience the world. The two quickly making a name for themselves showcasing their powers and that of the Clear Sky Clan leaving  no doubt that the clan had a very promising future.

A few months after her beloved had left Ki ki Lu received the most important news of her life. She was pregnant with Tang Xiao's child,a child that showed the essence of their love.

The young princess was besides herself with joy after hearing what the physician had told her and her father.

"You highness you have life growing inside you."

Her father was at first furious with her for being so careless and allowing Tang Xiao to have his way with her but seeing his daughter's happy face he couldn't really hold a grudge.

Tang Xiao and Ki ki Lu would be getting married as soon as he can back and the involvement of a child would make things all the more demanding.

She however kept the news to herself,her father and closet allies since she feared what might happen to her  unborn child if the news was to get out. The only person knowing the news from the Clear Sky Clan being Tang Xiao's father.

This of course was the smartest thing to do since Spirit Hall was looming in the dark, trying their  very best to infiltrate both clans because of their raising power and also would soon become one.