CHAPTER 27| Meeting Liu Er Long Once Again.

The trip to the Tian Duo Imperial School was everything Lixue dreamed it would be,which was a total disaster.

But he wasn't really surprised about it, the school had a serious class and status problem, but that's to be expected when the school only accepts only over pampered nobles.

It still didn't change the fact that their School, Shrek had received such humiliation. Tian Duo Imperial School was the worst, and every one of them even Master agreed to that statement.

They were currently leaving the school premises with skulling faces, the humiliation they faced before hand being really too much.

Wu was still a bit shaken up by seeing the Grand Soul Land Master,Du Gu Bo, that at that time Lixue had to calm her down from were she hid so he really didn't see what had happened and the powerful soul master also not seeing him because of where he was.

Master was relieved by that, although it did make him suspicious of Wu, but he shrugged it off opting that the rabbit eared girl was just scared that was all.

Micax and Qin Ming had also left alongside Shrek after that,the former already out the door when his husband gave the Tian Duo Imperial School their resignation.

Micax never really liked it there, the students both male and female alike, always trying to make passes at him even though they knew he was married.

Micax however didn't want to think about that, rather focusing on how attractive Qin Ming looked when he was angry and how he quit turned him on.

"I am so hot for you right now." Micax whispered seductively into his partner's ear as they walked to catch up with Shrek School teachers that Qin Ming had to use every will power in his body not to do something inappropriate in front of everyone.

He then glared at the young soul saint sending a silent message of Your're going to regret that. His flushed face made Micax burst into a huge fit of laughter.

"Micax did you really have to bring all this with you." Yu Xiaogang asked his former disciple as he sensed what was going on between the two. The said boy only rolling his eyes,why did they always ruin his fun.

"Just because I quit doesn't mean I will leave all my books with them. These books are really rare and I haven't even read half of them yet."Micax defended himself on why he was having a big bag full of only books accompanying them. He seemed to be coping well so no one really said anything after that.

"Dean Frander,let as expand Shrek School. I know that you've always rejected student's sponsorships. I understand, but at this time even if we are to strive for vindication we can't stop here." Mu Bai spoke, his voice holding seriousness and passion for the school he had been taught in the rest of the Shrek students nodding in approval.

"I agree with Boss Dai."

"Yes, Boss Dai is one."

Fatty and Oscar chipped in adding their normal goofball touch to it, lightening up the mood a little.

"Frander, I'm sorry. It's my fault." Yu Xiaogang said to his best friend voice really apologetic. Dean Frander sighed.

"It has nothing to do with you Xiaogang. It's just our bad luck. I'm not in the mood to re-run the school at all. Maybe I'm just too tired." His tone was so deflated that the little good atmosphere Fatty and Oscar brought to life vanishing within the blink of an eye.

"What do we do now."Mr. Zhao asked to which Rong Rong tried to give a solution.

" Why don't we go to my place?It not far from the Qibao Amber Tribe here." That was really sweet of her but that would be possible because...