CHAPTER 21| Just Battle Uniforms?.......... yeah right!

After the one day break they continued their training and sadly Lixue had to stay in the white uniform since he somehow couldn't get the original fabric form Miss Du's shop and the shop that had what he was looking for turned out to sell the fake ones. So he was gonna be stuck wearing the white one for a while. The battles were getting difficult but he could cope with that.

They were currently in one of the arena's many waiting room, already suited up, where a folder had just been dropped on the table for them to go through.

"Gang, you shouldn't promise them this quick. If we negotiate it, they probably would reward as more." Dean Frander really liked money, Lixue secretly thought to himself amused.

"If we win this battle the reward would be enough. Fifteen thousand (15,000) gold soul coins is already really huge amount. I have thought about it, one thousand (1000) gold soul coins for each kid is more than enough. The remaining Six thousand (6000) would be reserved for the school. I will spend it on their third phase training." Everyone dull mood change after that, their attention peaking up with great excitement. Mr. Zhao grinning and rubbing his palms in a mischievous manner while he Dean Frander just smirked. These two really loved money.

"Do you have any questions." He directed the question to the kids in front of him and each of them replying in perfect sync. "No we have none."

"Alright have a look at your opponents information. This will be a though battle for all of you." He cautioned before going to take a seat while they read the bio of their opponents.

Tangsan too hold of the folder and read it out loud to everyone.

"Captain- Yu Tian Heng.
Martial Soul- Blue lightening T-Rex. War soul master level thirty nine of Storm Attack Branch.
Soul rings- Two yellows,one purple.

Vice Captain- Du Gu Yan.
Martial Soul- Jade Phosphor Serpent. War soul master level thirty eight of Controlling Branch.
Soul rings- Two yellows, one purple.

Team member- Osler.
Martial Soul- Haunted Leopard. War soul master level thirty six of Knee Attack Branch.,
Soul rings- Two yellows, one purple.

Team member- Ye Ling Ling.
Martial Soul- Nine hearts flowering apple. Tool soul master level thirty five of Assisting Branch.
Soul rings- Two yellows, one purple.

Team member- Shi Mo.
Martial Soul- Black Martial Turtle. War soul master level thirty seven of Defense Branch.
Soul rings- Two yellows, one purple.

Team member- Shino
Martial Soul- Black Martial Turtle.
War soul master of level thirty eight of Defense Branch.
Soul rings- Two yellows, one purple.

Team member- Yu Feng.
Martial Soul- Wind Chime Bird. War soul master of level thirty six of Knee Attack Branch.
Soul rings- Two yellows, one purple.

Team member- Rie To
Martial Soul- Dark Ice Lance. Tool soul master level thirty eight of Storm Attack Branch.
Soul rings- Two yellows, one purple

Team member- Mika lu.
Martial Soul- Flaming Cat. War soul master level thirty six of Knee Attack Branch.
Soul rings- Two yellows, one purple.

Yep! It was clear, they were all toast. Their opponents were really strong and not everyone on Shrek's team had made it to level thirty. Lixue was surprisingly quiet during the whole thing paying rapt attention to their opponents powers and he might have a way to actually level the playing field for his teammates.

"I can make some guesses about the origins of the Emperor Team. Tangsan....." He called. "Master."

"This time you aren't allowed to use hidden weapons but you are allowed to use the soul bone of eight legged spider the same however doesn't apply to you Lixue." Lixue still deep in thoughts didn't hear what Master had said and had to be brought out of his thoughts by a slight shake. "Hmmm....."