clown doll

you were chilling on your phone on atsumu's bed but the monotonous scrolling soon got boring. auntie was still at work and osamu had gone over to suna's place. atsumu was the only one at home right now.

you decided to annoy him.

you walked down the stairs and saw atsumu on the couch, his legs wide apart, one arm flung over the back rest of the couch, other scrolling on his phone. he looked bored.

you walked past him, straight into a wall forehead first and continuously banged your head on it, "tsumu I'm boredd".

he looked up from his phone, let out a sigh and walked over to you. you felt his hands on the back of your tshirt as he dragged you away from the wall to stop you from self destructing any further.

"well what d'ya want me to do about it?" he said as you jumped on the couch.

"let's watch a movie", you grinned at him. "stop grinning like that. 's creepy", he tutted at you, only making your grin wider.

"let's watch a horror movie" you said as your grin got even wider.

"wait wait wait hold up. no." he shook his head and put his hands up in surrender. "anything but that". you knew he hated horror movies because once when you guys were little, samu made him watch IT, the one with the clown and then snuck a clown doll under his bed later that night.

you and samu had spent a lot of time making the clown doll so the shriek atsumu let out when he saw it was worth it. mans refused to sleep on that bed for a week after.

"come onnn it won't be that bad don't be a fucking loser" you pulled your tongue out at him which earned you a pillow to the face and a glare from atsumu.

"no I still hate you both for that stupid clown", he said and shuddered.

15 minutes later, you both were seated on the couch side by side with a huge bowl of popcorn. you had settled on a middle ground. you'd be watching orphan so atsumu won't be too much of a drama queen and you'd be satisfied with the thriller/horror.

time passed and the movie was at its climax. the minor jump scares now seemed so scary to atsumu he was basically sitting on you at this point. his legs were wrapped around your waist, arms around your shoulders and head buried in between your neck and shoulder.

"tsumu get off you're so heavy" you groaned and tried to push him off.

"shut up y/n she's about to kill the kid", he said and clung onto you even tighter.

the girl in the movie appeared at the glass window and atsumu screamed his lungs out. "HER FACE. HER FUCKING FACE. WHAT A CREEP. OH MY GOD IM GONNA DIE".

you were laughing your head off as he squeezed his eyes shut and turned his back to the tv, hugging you the entire time. he was now fully on top of you, straddling your lap.

"no tsumu I'M gonna die you're suffocating me", you managed to say between laughs. he was so scared you had tears in your eyes from laughing too hard.

you somehow completed the rest of the movie, which atsumu refused to watch, still on your lap hugging you like a little child. you taunted him the entire time and got punched in the thigh because of it.

as much as you wanted to tease him more, the poor boy looked traumatised. you patted his back, "it's ok tsumu the movie's ended you can get off now". he hmphed and got off of you.

soon as you stood up, he had you in a headlock. "had fun laughin at me?" you bit his arm around your neck and ran to the opposite end of the room behind the other couch.

"yeah you were pathetic", you cackled as you mimicked his screams. "I'm gOnnA diE y/Nnn tHat giRl is a fUckiNg frEak".

"ya lil maggot I'm gonna kill you", he shouted as he chased you around the house. you ran to the yard outside and made a beeline for the backdoor.

all those years of running laps at practice and competing with samu had made him a real fast runner. but unfortunate for him, you were on the track team which made you just as fast, if not more.

you were positive you could beat atsumu when it comes to speed but the same can't be said when stamina was considered. you got tired after running for like 12 minutes at full speed around the house, over the couches and beds and ducking every time he was close enough to catch you.

you stopped near the couch and grabbed a napkin off the table and waved it around in the air. "PEACE?", you yelled at atsumu.

"I THINK THE FUCK NOT YOU TRICK ASS BITCH", he yelled back and tackled you onto the couch.

he was on top of you with an evil smile on his face. his hands went to your sides and started tickling you.

"HEY THIS IS-", you tried to form a sentence but he was tickling you so much you couldn't even catch your breath in between ugly laughs. "THIS IS UNFAIR", you finally managed to say as you attempted to kick him off of you.

he caught your ankles, "try to kick me one more time and I'll hang you upside down from the fan".

he tried to threaten you but it was so funny you couldn't help but laugh, "what are you my mom?"

"ok that's it", he said as he stood up, still holding your ankles, but thankfully you weren't dangling in the air, your upper body was still on the couch. "OKAY OKAY IM SORRY PUT ME DOWN PUT ME DOWN", you pleaded as you tried to free your ankles from his grip.

you had successfully freed your ankles and were about to kick him in the face when your tummy growled.

atsumu laughed and you told him to shut up.

"well we can't cook for shit so let's call samu back", you said as you pulled your phone out to text osamu.

"yeah let's get a snack till then, mom might be on her way, whoever reaches first can cook for us", atsumu suggested as he rummaged through the cabinets looking for something to eat.