anona satoru

"it's been an HOUR y/n, an HOUR" suna groaned.

"so?" you asked, not relenting.

the two of you had gotten away from the twins and were now eating ice cream on a park bench [SORRY ITS BEEN TOO LONG SINCE I- LAUGHING ON A PARK BENCH THINKING TO MYSELF, HEY ISN'T THIS EASAYYYY]

"what do you mean so?" he looked at you in disbelief

"s, o, you wanna hear it in french? soh"

"all i've been hearing is anona satoru for the last hour y/n, please for the sake of my sanity, turn your fucking phone off" he begged.

"stop acting like your sanity isn't already doomed, also it's a 10 hour loop it'll end in 9 hours" you 😌'd.

"you have to be kidding"

"oh come on just listen to him, he's purring he's so adorable" you cooed, looking at suguru on your phone screen.

"turn it off or im telling atsumu you like him"

you immediately turned off your phone and turned to suna, "what?"

he glanced down at you and licked his ice cream with a small smirk on his face, "what what?"

"no what what, what did you just say?"

"i said, i'll tell atsumu you like him if you don't turn your phone off" he shrugged.

you raised an eyebrow, "and who told you i like him"

"oh i don't know, maybe my excellent observation skills?" he finally turned to you and smiled.

"yea excellent observation skills" you sarcastically said.

suna smiled wider, "which makes this even better cuz people don't need excellent observation skills to see that you like him"

😐

ok he got you, now what?

"i don't like him" you rolled your eyes.

"me when i lie" suna snorted.

you stopped to think, suna was probably the smartest out of the four of you, his inherent laziness was the only thing keeping him from acting like it.

plus lying to suna is no use cuz that son of a bitch knows everything, honestly it's kinda scary, he's like a teenage girl in her red hair phase.

you sighed, "fine maybe i do"

"how long have you liked him for?" he asked, leaning back on the bench and popped the last bit of the ice cream cone into his mouth. 

you squinted, how long had you like him for?

"i have no idea"

"what you mean you have no idea" he looked at you weird.

"i don't when it started, middle school? highschool first year? second year? yesterday? no idea at all" you shook your head.

suna just wordlessly looked at you and then got up and dusted his hands, "let's go ice skating and bully kids" he held his hand out for you to take.

you grabbed it and he hauled you up from the bench, slinging his arm around your shoulders.

"i really need you guys to stop using me like an armrest" you rolled your eyes, but didn't remove his arm from around you.

"that's what you get for not being 6 feet, although i don't see you complaining when atsumu does it" he teased.

"fuck off, by the way you can't tell him" you warned.

"no promises" he hummed, idly tapping your head with his knuckles.

"suna i will push you into oncoming traffic"

"i won't mind that, the final exam results are about to be announced" he shrugged.

"i will legitimately make pork chop out of your dick and feed it to you"

"kinky"

"suna i-"

"we're here" he announced and dragged you in through the door.

"do you even know how to ice skate?" you asked him, slipping your skates on.

"can't be harder than skateboarding" he shrugged.

you sighed, "we're gonna have bruises on our asses by tomorrow"

"bold of you to assume samu hasn't already-"

"I FUCKING KNEW IT" you accusatorially pointed at him.

"yeah yeah whatever didn't we all?" he rolled his eyes.

you looked at him suspiciously, "act nonchalant all you want, i know you're internally chalanting the fuck out"

"first to fall buys food after this" he changed the topic as he rubbed his knuckles into your head and then stepped into the rink.

"ow" you rubbed your head and watched as he put one foot forward on the ice and fell on his ass.

"HA YOU BROCCOLI" you pointed at him and laughed.

he made no effort to get up and just laid on the ice.

"stop laughing, let's see you try" he finally sat up and crossed his arms.

"im good at this" you flipped your hair and stepped onto the ice but as soon as you tried to move, your foot slipped.

seriously fuck this ice

you fell on your ass next to suna and groaned, rubbing your lower back.

suna laughed and you glared at him.

he snorted, "why are you looking at me like i did it?"

"whatever, help me up" you rolled your eyes and held your hands out to him as he got up and then grabbed your hand to haul you up after him.

i 🫶 suna y/n fluff

okay hear me out, another no plot no nothing crackfic but jjk (maybeee gojo x reader)

(im gonna regret it)