titties

suna fucking rintarou.

stood at the doorway in all his glory, frozen, staring at you.

"SUNA! GET OUT ILL KILL YA" atsumu was heard running up the stairs.

suna was about to pull out his phone to snap a picture but atsumu shoved him and shut the door.

you were still wordlessly staring at the now shut door.

you moved your arm to check for post shock paralysis, thankfully you were still functioning.

you put on your tank top and ran a brush through your hair.

a grunt was heard outside followed by shuffling.

you opened the door to see atsumu kick suna down the stairs and flash you an innocent smile.

"don't worry i clocked his ass for you." he smiled wider and pulled up a peace sign.

you closed the door again.

...

you finished getting ready and ran downstairs.

suna was sitting on the couch scrolling through his phone and atsumu was leaning against a chair.

osamu was nowhere to be seen.

"yo" you greeted the boys.

"nice titties"

suna looked at you with a hooded smirk.

"thanks" you rolled your eyes at him.

atsumu chuckled, "you should accidentally flash me instead next time"

you 😒'd at him and he laughed.

"i promise i won't compliment your titties after 🙏"

suna wheezed.

"fuck you both" you threw pillows at them.

"aight bois, we ready?" osamu came from upstairs.

the three of you nodded and got up, taking your phones.

...

it was decided that you'd visit the cafe after going to the amusement park because as suna put it, "we don't want y/n throwing up all over us"

he got smacked in the jaw after that.

"i'm going to the Columbus boat thing" atsumu announced and ran off, dragging you with him.

"i'm being dragged to the Columbus boat thing" you muttered as atsumu swerved around people and finally stopped in line for the ride.

the two of you were waiting in the queue when osamu and suna squeezed their way through a dense crowd of people to you.

they silently came to stand beside you two.

the queue was taking long to progress, you sighed. this was getting a little boring.

"oi get something to eat" atsumu ordered his brother and pointed a finger towards the food stalls.

osamu left without a fight, leaving you three at a loss for words.

"is he sick?" the yellow twin wondered out loud.

"he's probably not gonna get you anything, the way you shooed him away like a dog playing fetch." suna said with a straight face and you snorted.

you waited in line for a couple more minutes, nothing eventful happened other than a kid falling and a dude walking by in a weezer shirt and emo hair.

osamu returned with packs of dango in his hand. he handed one to you and another to suna and kept one for himself.

suna chuckled at the look of betrayal on atsumu's face, "WHERES MINE?"

"an emo dude in a weezer shirt stole it" osamu replied matter-of-factly.

"you know what i smell? lies. wait till dad hears about this." atsumu crossed his arms in front of his chest.

suna leaned down and whispered in your ear in an english accent, "wait till my father hears about this pottah" and you cackled.

"dad doesn't like you" osamu said with the same deadpanned expression on his face.

"die."

"am trying to."

"then hurry up!"

you looked back and forth between the twins, highly entertained. suna was recording.

"alright you're next." you heard the ride operator guy point to the people in front of you four in the queue.

"we're almost up" you noted and atsumu quickly dove to take a bite out of your dango.

"too slow" he smirked when you failed to retreat your hand away from his mouth.

...

"dude you aged like 50 years everytime we reached the top" you laughed at atsumu, who was hyperventilating after riding the Columbus boat thing.

"we're going to the roller coaster next" he said between deep breaths, using his arm around your shoulder for support.

the three of you looked at each other incredulously.

"you can say that after you're done wheezing your lungs out" suna gave tsumu a weird look.

grandpa tsumu continued to wheeze and dragged the three towards the roller coaster.

"i'm sitting with samu" suna called dibs as soon as you reached the queue for the roller coaster ride.

"i'm with y/n then" atsumu said and put his hand on your head.

...

"THE ASTRONOMICAL OF THIS VOLUME IS BUS"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

you and atsumu were screaming your lungs out at every drop.

you felt another drop coming and looked at atsumu, he looked like he was bracing himself for a fucking rocket launch.

"YOU LOOK UGLY TSUM- OH MY GOD"

the roller coaster dropped a tight 90 degrees and you screamed mid sentence.

it was atsumu's turn to laugh now.

you both looked at each other, wind hitting your faces and gravity not doing you any justice.

you burst out laughing again.

...

"you looked hilarious" both you and atsumu said at the same time while getting off your seats.

samu and suna behind you were relatively calm and quiet, probably judging you both.

you went to the counter to collect pictures from the ride and your eyes opened wide in horror.

the pictures of you and atsumu taken mid ride were absolutely horrendous.

"i refuse to believe this is us" he said, voice barely more than a whisper.

"but it lit rally is" you said, also whispering.

"you both are clowns" osamu said, not whispering and walked away from you.

...

there you were, sitting in a cafe after your amusement park visit.

"we gotta be the only people who eat cake and coffee at 8 in the evening"

"food is timeless 😌🙏"

"hm fair enough"